Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

Cool jump and all, but he was going way to hard at the end. He should’ve tapped the brakes in the air, or let it roll when he saw the wall coming  rather than slamming into Linsey’s truck and pushing it into the wall 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NitroMenace said:

Cool jump and all, but he was going way to hard at the end. He should’ve tapped the brakes in the air, or let it roll when he saw the wall coming  rather than slamming into Linsey’s truck and pushing it into the wall 

Hopefully all that will come with experience, You can literally watch linsey's steering wheel fly out of the truck.

9 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

Eh, rookie judgement error, once he committed to the two wheeling, had he spiked the brakes there would have been the possibility of the truck nose picking and rolling up onto or over Crusader...

On 6/23/2018 at 10:57 AM, Jon Cannon said:

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but why did Dave Radzierez have to use a conventional engine in XDP to run MJ when this was right around the corner? 

FELD holds the cards and makes the rules, ask them. 

Ill be honest, in my humble opinion I think they rushed the truck out because of everyone complaining of why it has not competed yet, plus even Heavy-D said hey are still working on it. So idk.

I love it right now though, idc if its missing the front bullbar, or if its not a  crew cab superduty with cut fenders or if the logo is small.

I f'ing waited almost a year for a diesel MONSTER JAM truck and thats what they gave us. 

So I hope MJ and the diesel brothers finish their diesel engine like they wanted too.

On 6/23/2018 at 10:35 PM, TheRetroStyle said:

Well fellas, this is Heavy D's first ever in-competition freestyle. With that fact in mind, this run was absolutely stunning for a first timer. Heavy D killed it and I couldn't be happier with the end result.

On a side note, I don't think I've ever seen a truck slam that hard into another truck before. Linsey's crew is extremely lucky that only really hit a tire.

And on another side, Heavy D's crew chief was Colt Stephens.

colt wasn't the crew chief, that would be Daniel Crawford, he was guiding Heavy D throughout the show.

• 2 weeks later...