Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

20 hours ago, Hornetguy97 said:

no access to video. darn

I guess it is private? sorry about that, hopefully this one is public

5 hours ago, Pink Guy said:

Was that #18? Jeez that chassis has been through the wringer the past year. First the Wildwood crash, this, I think Josh Gibson did a number on it at Virginia Beach as well, and any other things that have happened.

no it is 15

2018 dates are on Ticketmaster.

HIGHLIGHTS:

-Way. Too. Much. Triple. Threat.

-Only 22 TOTAL stadium shows, across 11 cities (5 of those 22 shows are in Anaheim.)

-All new "Pit Party Early Access Pass". It's $50. For one extra hour. Remember when they were free?

-No Atlanta, Houston, Miami, Detroit, or San Diego. That's all that I noticed, correct me if wrong.

All in all, not what I was expecting, but I hope that the on-track action will make up for it.

#FELDBudgetCuts

59 minutes ago, EightBitMS said:

2018 dates are on Ticketmaster.

HIGHLIGHTS:

-Way. Too. Much. Triple. Threat.

-Only 22 TOTAL stadium shows, across 11 cities (5 of those 22 shows are in Anaheim.)

-All new "Pit Party Early Access Pass". It's $50. For one extra hour. Remember when they were free?

-No Atlanta, Houston, Miami, Detroit, or San Diego. That's all that I noticed, correct me if wrong.

All in all, not what I was expecting, but I hope that the on-track action will make up for it.

#FELDBudgetCuts

If they really cut out all of those markets that's insane, especially since Houston and Detroit have established venues with multiple shows. I'd be flabbergasted and offended that they'd do five damned shows in Anaheim and none in any of these venues. God I swear no Atlanta would be the biggest spit in the face

What im a little upset about is now i thank little rocks shows are at the end of the season, and with all these budget cuts and arkansas not being a really big stop for monster jam im just affraid that they are going to stop doing events here, i also wish that if they havent stopped doing events there i want to see the Triple Threat come back here because i swear that was the best event in that small arena

5 minutes ago, Hornetguy97 said:

Give it time people, atlanta sells out every year. Why would they not go back? They have to juggle football, supercross, and other events.

get it, juggle, hehe, cuz they a circus. Well not anymore

I just don't get why it wouldn't be up by now, I get they have issues with the Falcons making the playoffs but you'd think the March date would be alright. I messaged MBS so that'll give our final answer

25 minutes ago, NitroMenace said:

Do they already have a stadium to use in Atlanta? I thought the new one was going up in the Georgia Dome's place so thats why MJ wasnt going there for a few years (Kinda like Minny) ?

Yeah Mercedes Benz Stadium, opened for its first game a few weeks ago but yeah fully done and operational

http://mercedesbenzstadium.com/