Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

7 hours ago, Outlawed said:

So it looks like Matt is getting the new chassis for Jester while Kraken will be on the old Jester chassis

Yes, and I will say green and green looks a lot better than green and bronze... 

Now if he puts that Purple body back on the new piece, he'd really have something...

10 hours ago, Outlawed said:

So it looks like Matt is getting the new chassis for Jester while Kraken will be on the old Jester chassis
-pic-

Can I ask what the heck happened to the concept scheme with the 3D Kraken and the rusty metal body? Ummmmm this looks terrible. Love the green chassis pieces on the new jester tho.

1 hour ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Can I ask what the heck happened to the concept scheme with the 3D Kraken and the rusty metal body? Ummmmm this looks terrible. Love the green chassis pieces on the new jester tho.

It’s still being built, this is just a temporary body while the 3D body is being finished. I can’t say I’m a huge fan of it, but it’s not bad looking I don’t think 

Yeah the back of the body kinda reminds me of some of the 2Xtreme Racing bodies used in the late 2000's, especially Iron Outlaw in 2008. Not to say it's a bad thing cuz I liked those, but I'd say what they currently have for the truck is right in the middle. Not amazing, but not bad either. At least it gives me the feeling that it's a preview for something a lot better coming, which it seems like it is.

The Mock-up Of One Of the Most Ridiculous World Finals EVER.

File:37658576 487456135016084 1877366248447148032 n.jpg

Ps: Where The Fuc* Are The Trucks even supposed to do? The Start lines are right in front of the walls, so are they gonna slam right into them? Fuc*ing Dumbass FELD......     Btw The Only Thing That Looks Good Is The Background.