Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

6 hours ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

bunch of whiny crybaby yapping.

Dennis was going to retire eventually, this injury was bound to happen if he kept driving.  With all these advancements, of course it was dangerous.  I do agree FELD could have given more respect and honor regarding his retirement, but we don't work for FELD.  We have FELD to thank for a lot of technological advancements in this sport, FELD can provide the amount of money to explore the technology and advancements most other teams can't, have you seen the new technology placed on several trucks including Son-Uva Digger which allow for troubleshooting problems faster and make reading information regarding the truck easier and is even electronic?  These advancements also allow for independents to learn and grow as teams.  Monster Jam isn't unfair to independents, you can not tell me that independents have not learned from what FELD's chassis do in order to advance and do tricks (A prime example being Trent in Megalodon).  Independents running Monster Jam bodies is a choice and overall saves them money.  FELD uses the same chassis so they are compatible with all their bodies which is easier for them when it comes to international touring.  Your complaint about teams sharing parts is literally stupid too, Monster Jam carries spare parts to help all the other teams including independents.  Why should someone pay to see a truck break and not run when FELD can provide a part they need which benefits both the team and the crowd.  I understand you grew up with monster trucks / Monster Jam being bus stacks and walls of cars, but remember that people from the 80s grew up with trucks that could barely catch any air and the only obstacles were straight lines of cars.  Monster trucks will always evolve for both the entertainment and safety aspects.  I don't agree with everything Monster Jam does, but I applaud them for how they have improved the sport.  If you don't like Monster Jam, there are other promoters to support.  I don't understand why you're constantly stirring the pot on this site.

Another point worth making, Monster Jam is partially responsible for a lot of members on this site.  Monster Jam has more fans and has garnered more attention than any other promotor.  You can thank Monster Jam for a lot of modern exposure. Without Monster Jam, I'm sure this site wouldn't be nearly as big.

and, NtheDiggerFan, before you quote me saying "I 100% agree *insert more butt kissing*", you dont.  I'm contradicting your claims.

• Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, DrunkenGinger said:

have you seen the new technology placed on several trucks including Son-Uva Digger which allow for troubleshooting problems faster and make reading information regarding the truck easier and is even electronic?

Am I The Only One That Thinks Son Uva Digger Has Been The One With Most Wins In Stadium Events Since 2014?

Dear God, these kids just won't shut up. No one cares what you think of Feld! I may disagree with them on some fronts, but they give us amazing entertainment with the best drivers. Don't be such donkeys just because you don't like a decision here and there. Now please guys, let's go on with updates and not whine and cry.

On 8/4/2018 at 1:26 AM, InfernoRampage99 said:

The Mock-up Of One Of the Most Ridiculous World Finals EVER.

Ps: Where The Fuc* Are The Trucks even supposed to do? The Start lines are right in front of the walls, so are they gonna slam right into them? Fuc*ing Dumbass FELD......     Btw The Only Thing That Looks Good Is The Background.

Start lines in front of the walls? Looks like they will each other and turn into the first ramp.