Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

4 minutes ago, JackMProductions said:

The fact that we're wishing for games like those is pretty sad.

I would agree but honestly it’s an improvement from the latest crap we’ve gotten. And I really enjoyed those games lol 

22 hours ago, Outlawed said:

Lets be real, it will be garbage.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but, I think you might be jumping the gun here. Yes it is in coordination with monster jam and feld; they make some moronic choices. Most of their choices have on pleased kids because they aren't that hard to please. THQ on the other hand are dedicated to their work, and I have faith they will make an actual game. I would imagine its a tad on the arcade side while not being too childish like the past few years we've gotten. The only thing I am worried about is rear steer controls, but considering they added both steering and leaning for dirt bikes, I can see them adding rear steer controls. Sorry for the mini rant, I just think we should have a bit more faith in an ACTUAL company that creates motorsports focused games.

2 hours ago, DJKBarn said:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but, I think you might be jumping the gun here. Yes it is in coordination with monster jam and feld; they make some moronic choices. Most of their choices have on pleased kids because they aren't that hard to please. THQ on the other hand are dedicated to their work, and I have faith they will make an actual game. I would imagine its a tad on the arcade side while not being too childish like the past few years we've gotten. The only thing I am worried about is rear steer controls, but considering they added both steering and leaning for dirt bikes, I can see them adding rear steer controls. Sorry for the mini rant, I just think we should have a bit more faith in an ACTUAL company that creates motorsports focused games.

Having followed this sport since the 90s, I have played every conceivable video game with a monster truck in it. The amount of them that have turned out to be even remotely decent (without having to mod) is laughable.
Do I want the game to be bad? No. I am just being realistic with what has come before and the video game industry in its current state. 

• Upvote 1

I mean in MX vs ATV Untamed, the monster trucks had terrible physics.....but that was almost 10 years ago so of course every racing game had bad physics.

Also their will be a career mode, in a interview the manager at Rainbow studios said something along these lines "from the start at Monster Jam University to winning a championship at the World Finals" 

This game will be the best Monster Jam game FELD has every made. I have been a fan of Rainbow Studios and THQ for years, and I can tell you that they put effort in their work. Also considering that the MX VS Atv games had multiplayer  it would be cool to have a multiplayer option 

12 minutes ago, InfernoRampage99 said:

The Platforms This New 2019 Monster Jam Game Is Gonna Be On: Ps4, Xbox One,And Steam. Wich I Think Means A Possible Pc Release.

steam is pc only. it's not a possible pc release. it is a pc release