Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

1 hour ago, Eric said:

I'm confused, you got hit with dirt clods but you don't understand why the officials were trigger happy in donuts?

Also the "wasting time" between runs is actually a really smart move by those producing the shows, I think it was cool as hell to watch Bari and other drivers stare at the screen while waiting to see what the score was.. It builds drama and suspense with the crowd. 

Also another thing to note.. the seats are pushed back as far as they can go, there isn't anything else that can be done to make the space bigger. 

On that note, Amalie arena is a really nice venue.. hope to get back to it at some point.

Yeah, Amalie is really nice. Didn't really think about that donut connection lol.

3 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

Honestly this weekend in Tampa was a huge cluster, there were a lot of times where no one really knew what was going on and such. So it wasn’t super organized lol 

I never did catch what happened to Jacks truck there.. Kept seeing the RII lights flashing, electrical issues?

20 hours ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Yeah, Amalie is really nice. Didn't really think about that donut connection lol.

Yeah, it was definitely an interesting sand/clay combo. Very loose though, I slipped a few times talking through it. By the way just wanted to say I enjoyed reading your write up, keep at it. 

7 hours ago, Eric said:

Yeah, it was definitely an interesting sand/clay combo. Very loose though, I slipped a few times talking through it. By the way just wanted to say I enjoyed reading your write up, keep at it. 

Thanks man, really want that to be what i do with my life, maybe journalism. Love to write about what i love. This was writtern quick too. Maybe we can start a thread here having long written out discussions. The dirt combo is wierd, i grabbed some and put it in my backpack. It's in a jar on my nightstand now xD.

18 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

Lots of little issues plagued the truck, idle control, fuel but not electrical 

23 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

Honestly this weekend in Tampa was a huge cluster, there were a lot of times where no one really knew what was going on and such. So it wasn’t super organized lol 

Not only for the Kane team, but literally for everyone. It kind of felt uncoordinated, but still better than last year. I give it probably an 8.5/10 if last year was a solid 7.5. I wish we could have maybe an outdoor triple threat show here in the Tampa area with all the great venues we have. (sorry for double post)

Edited by Jon Cannon
Merge

Looks like a photoshopped body onto some kind of new frame? Not a fan of it. Also I mean if you’re gonna post pics of new stuff like that you should include a little more info with it cuz I’m curious as to what it actually is