Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

In case you wanted any context ^^^^^^^^^

Obsessed Wear "sponsored" truck. It's sitting on Rick's chassis and Rick will be driving it. It's basically to promote the Swansons Top Notch T's shirt company as well as Eric's clothing brand Obsessed Wear.

Not sure how long itll run

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Ewwww I dont want them all to become Diesel. The sound, smell, and just atmosphere would be gone.  Really hope they cant figure ik t iut or just decide not to go that route.

if you're complaining about there being more than 1 diesel monster truck, there are SEVERAL diesel monsters about. King Kong, XDP, Brodozer, Texas Toy just to name a few. Diesels are awesome to hear and smell the the atmosphere wouldn't be gone. hell, semi trucks in the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s produced more pollution than 1 single diesel monster truck would create.

• Upvote 1

On 8/31/2018 at 8:23 PM, NitroMenace said:

I’d say it’s on both like everyone else, Mikey should’ve known where he was at and taken precaution, as the from the one video I saw (haven’t watched anything here as the links don’t work on my phone) it seemed like he had plenty of other areas to take that turn rather than right there. It also seems there really shouldn’t have been people there, but the video I saw it looked like the person in front of the camera was wearing a headset so maybe that was the crew area? I could be wrong as like I said I’ve only seen one video so it’s hard to tell and it was dark so please correct me if I’m wrong there

them people weren't supposed to be there thats why he did it i was at the show he did it on purpose he knew where that truck was 

1 hour ago, Gronk88 said:

them people weren't supposed to be there thats why he did it i was at the show he did it on purpose he knew where that truck was 

I wouldn’t say he did that on purpose, or that he knew exactly where he was. Driving a monster truck is tough, and being strapped in it’s hard to tell exactly where you’re at and what’s around you at all times

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, NitroMenace said:

I wouldn’t say he did that on purpose, or that he knew exactly where he was. Driving a monster truck is tough, and being strapped in it’s hard to tell exactly where you’re at and what’s around you at all times

dude he built that truck he knows how to control it and he knows where it is and he knows what hes doing and he knows where that truck is at all times hes better than u think u havent worked for em my dad has now hes crewing for bad news and he might be working for natural disaster racing team 

2 hours ago, enjoyingorc6742 said:

if you're complaining about there being more than 1 diesel monster truck, there are SEVERAL diesel monsters about. King Kong, XDP, Brodozer, Texas Toy just to name a few. Diesels are awesome to hear and smell the the atmosphere wouldn't be gone. hell, semi trucks in the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s produced more pollution than 1 single diesel monster truck would create.

I mean ALL the Feld trucks being given diesels. Wouldn't be the same. I like diesel, hell my truck is a diesel F250, I just don't like them in Monster Trucks.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Gronk88 said:

dude he built that truck he knows how to control it and he knows where it is and he knows what hes doing and he knows where that truck is at all times hes better than u think u havent worked for em my dad has now hes crewing for bad news and he might be working for natural disaster racing team 

Uhhh... Nick crews for the Razin Kane team, plus he used to crew for his Uncle Darren Migues's team, and I'm pretty sure Matt Pagliurulo gave him the chance to try out driving Jester in the off time of a show... so I think you should take a chill pill and consider his insights. Great, your dad crews for a team but that doesn't make you better or your opinion more gospel than any of the rest of us. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, steiale said:

Uhhh... Nick crews for the Razin Kane team, plus he used to crew for his Uncle Darren Migues's team, and I'm pretty sure Matt Pagliurulo gave him the chance to try out driving Jester in the off time of a show... so I think you should take a chill pill and consider his insights. Great, your dad crews for a team but that doesn't make you better or your opinion more gospel than any of the rest of us. 

Was just about to say the same xD

10 minutes ago, Gronk88 said:

I not only work on them and drive them on a daily basis, I have been strapped in and jumped a truck before, so please dont tell me something like I have no idea what I'm talking about. Don't get me wrong, Mikey is very talented, but it is easy to get lost and not know the exact spot you're on the track, especially when its dark, you're going fast, and can only see a glimpse of what is infront of you. I'm not saying its totally Mikeys fault, because its not, all i'm saying is that its possible he didn't know he was that close to those people or that wall or the exact spot he was in on the track.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5