Jump to content
Sim Monsters
MoreMonsterJam

Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

Recommended Posts

What feld should do is do atlest 2 Anaheim shows and put the rest of the money for other shows and maby do less triple threat because there are 3 of those and tbh i thank they should just do 2 (but thats my opinion)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fernBurn    1,687
18 minutes ago, monsterjam9876 said:

What feld should do is do atlest 2 Anaheim shows and put the rest of the money for other shows and maby do less triple threat because there are 3 of those and tbh i thank they should just do 2 (but thats my opinion)

considering most, if not all, the Anaheim shows were near capacity this year (last show being sold out), i can see why they would want to throw a bunch of marbles into Anaheim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Durham    17

Atlanta (Benz Stadium) is confirmed for the dates of Feb 24 and 25. My dad called Monster Jam or the Stadium (not sure which one cause he didn't tell me) but it hasn't been announced yet due to the Hurricane. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pink Guy    1,518
53 minutes ago, Durham said:

Atlanta (Benz Stadium) is confirmed for the dates of Feb 24 and 25. My dad called Monster Jam or the Stadium (not sure which one cause he didn't tell me) but it hasn't been announced yet due to the Hurricane. 

Considering supercross is the following weekend on the fourth... that actually makes perfect sense. Boy howdy I hope this is the case, I don't care what changes they have done this year so long as I can get my Atlanta fix 

EDIT: Straight from Monster Jam's Facebook: ATL dates will be announced in the near future

So it looks like this crisis has been averted, or so I hope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tyrannos    26
6 hours ago, Pink Guy said:

Considering supercross is the following weekend on the fourth... that actually makes perfect sense. Boy howdy I hope this is the case, I don't care what changes they have done this year so long as I can get my Atlanta fix 

EDIT: Straight from Monster Jam's Facebook: ATL dates will be announced in the near future

So it looks like this crisis has been averted, or so I hope

someone said they called the stadium and that the dates are some time in february

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, RORMADNESS said:

No Minneapolis shows in 2018. sad.......

It'll probably happen but it probably won't be announced/go on sale until after the December show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this is interesting this year

-Monster Jam Going Back To Miami in a cool stadium (forgot the name) I also think it will be part of the stadium tour 4 with a two show weekend

-Monster Jam Now Going TO Southaven 

-Then of course all the big events of the year that get sold out are getting two shows Tampa getting two shows, El Paso getting two show weekend for like the 9th time i think, then theirs Anaheim getting 5 shows, then theirs Miami getting a two show weekend for the first time, then theirs Detroit getting two shows again and San Diego getting two shows.

This year might be better then this year hopefully! (not saying this year wasnt great this year was amazing)

Line up predictions for some tours

Stadium Tour 4 

(Alex Blackwell) Megalodon - (Neil Elliot) Max-D - (Dennis Anderson) Grave Digger, (Steve Sims) - Mutant, (Linsey Read) Wonder Women - (Mark Hall) Ramminator - (Marc Mcdonald) El Toro Loco - (Bari Musswaror i just killed his name) Zombie - (BJ Johnson) Gas Monkey Garage - (Mark Schorador) Devastator, (Tristan England) Earth Shaker - Scooby Doo (Briana Mahon) - (Jim Khoaler) Avenger - (Matt Buyten) Metal Mulisha 

FS1 Series West

(Tom Meents) Max-D - (Ryan Anderson) Son Uva Digger - (Charlie Pauken) Grave Digger - (Coty Saucier) Mutant - (Becky Mcdonough) El Toro Loco - (Linsey Weenk) Lucas Oil Crusader- (Devin Jones) Barbarian - (Ryan Disharoon) Saigon Shaker - (Scott Hartsock) Slinger - (Cory Rummel) Rage - (Eric Swanson) Obssesed - 

Eh thats my line up pretty unrealistic 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already posted my predictions for several of the tours, guess I'll keep going:

Stadium Tour 4:

  • Grave Digger - Charlie Pauken
  • VP Racing Fuel's Mad Scientist - Lee O'Donnell
  • Dragon - Jon Zimmer
  • Monster Mutt Dalmatian - Candice Jolly
  • Soldier Fortune - Chad Fortune
  • Xtreme Diesel - Dave Radzierez
  • Metal Mulisha - Matt Buyten
  • Raminator - Mark Hall
  • Big Kahuna - Shane England
  • Quad Chaos - Aaron Cain
  • Mechanical Mischief - Jim Burns
  • Hurricane Force - Steven Thompson
  • Storm Damage - John Killinger
  • Wonder Woman - Linsey Read

Arena Tour 4:

  • Grave Digger - Pablo Huffaker
  • Northern Nightmare - Cam McQueen
  • Rammunition - Mat Dishman
  • Midnight Rider - Tom Herzog
  • Nitro Menace - Darren Migues
  • Jailbird - Kaylyn Migues
  • Instigator - Paul Breaud
  • Muddy Girl - Maddie Breaud

Arena Tour 5:

  • Grave Digger - Randy Brown
  • Wild Thang - Doug Charles
  • Monster Mutt - Kevin Crocker
  • Bad News Travels Fast - Brandon Derrow
  • USA-1 - Roger Gauger
  • Hotsy - Dale Benear
  • Krazy Train - Lloyd Twitchell
  • Aftershock - Bob Robbins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheRetroStyle said:

I already posted my predictions for several of the tours, guess I'll keep going:

Stadium Tour 4:

  • Grave Digger - Charlie Pauken
  • VP Racing Fuel's Mad Scientist - Lee O'Donnell
  • Dragon - Jon Zimmer
  • Monster Mutt Dalmatian - Candice Jolly
  • Soldier Fortune - Chad Fortune
  • Xtreme Diesel - Dave Radzierez
  • Metal Mulisha - Matt Buyten
  • Raminator - Mark Hall
  • Big Kahuna - Shane England
  • Quad Chaos - Aaron Cain
  • Mechanical Mischief - Jim Burns
  • Hurricane Force - Steven Thompson
  • Storm Damage - John Killinger
  • Wonder Woman - Linsey Read

Arena Tour 4:

  • Grave Digger - Pablo Huffaker
  • Northern Nightmare - Cam McQueen
  • Rammunition - Mat Dishman
  • Midnight Rider - Tom Herzog
  • Nitro Menace - Darren Migues
  • Jailbird - Kaylyn Migues
  • Instigator - Paul Breaud
  • Muddy Girl - Maddie Breaud

Arena Tour 5:

  • Grave Digger - Randy Brown
  • Wild Thang - Doug Charles
  • Monster Mutt - Kevin Crocker
  • Bad News Travels Fast - Brandon Derrow
  • USA-1 - Roger Gauger
  • Hotsy - Dale Benear
  • Krazy Train - Lloyd Twitchell
  • Aftershock - Bob Robbins

i doubt FELD would put the same line up for stadium tour 4 with just some changed trucks, plus I think world champions go straight to the FS1 series 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arena Tour 6:

  • Megalodon - Alex Blackwell
  • New Truck (Whiplash???) - TBD
  • Stinger - Zane Rettew
  • Master of Disaster - JR Seasock
  • Predator - Allen Pezo
  • Prowler - Eric Wylie
  • Incinerator - Ryan Rice
  • Fullboar 2.0 - Ed Eckert

Stadium Tour 3:

  • Grave Digger - Carl Van Horn
  • Son-Uva Digger - Ryan Anderson
  • Mutant - Coty Saucier
  • El Toro Loco - Becky McDonough
  • Jester - Matt Pagliarulo
  • Xtermigator - JR McNeil
  • RAGE - Cory Rummell
  • Wrecking Crew - Mike Thompson
  • Over Bored - Jamey Garner/Donald Epidendio (Anaheim)
  • Bounty Hunter - Trent Montgomery
  • Iron Outlaw - Mike Christensen/Brian Maes
  • Overkill Evolution - Mike Vaters II
  • Black Stallion - Mike Vaters
  • Enforcer - Roger Stidel

And with those, I have FINISHED! My predictions for every possible tour in 2018 have been completed.....finally.

Even though there's a huge chance I could be WAY off with most of these, I'm still interested to know what Feld will do with the tours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×