Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

Well this is certainly different.  Love the new racing concept, just don't know how practical it will be in real life (I know Supercross does it multiple times a year, but that's not 12 tons of force on the stadium in specific spots over and over).  Kind of wish they would have left out the speedster and ATV's out of the world finals and let it be all monster trucks (don't think Tom or other guys will be driving them so what do they do?).  I like the new competitions added into the world finals but I wish there was one champion crowned after a cumulative total of all of the events (Racing, two wheel skills, high jump, and freestyle in that order).  I think that would add drama and drivers would have to push harder and take more risks to try and gain more points.  Also don't like the idea of there being 7 world finals champions at one time, that just a lot to keep track of and not straightforward.  Having one champion crowned each year based on points in the final event makes a ton of sense.  Nonetheless excited to where the future of the event is headed after all of this negative NASCAR news these last few days.

• Upvote 3