Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

3 hours ago, enjoyingorc6742 said:

well, Mike Hogewood died. he was around during the early 2000s monster jam https://myfox8.com/2018/09/05/mike-hogewood-renowned-local-sportscaster-dead-at-65/

Sad to hear this, since I grew up watching Monster Jam/Motor Madness on TNN hearing him and Scott Douglass.

Here's just one of many clips where he was on commentary.

18 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

I mean everyone has a RII go bad on them every once and a while, not that uncommon lol all 4 of our trucks have had the RIIs changed atleast once this year 

thing with Dave is he has had rii issues every other show hes done this year.

12 minutes ago, levimadnessschones said:

thing with Dave is he has had rii issues every other show hes done this year.

Honestly of all the problems I’ve seen him at the shows we did with him the RII would be the least of his worries, he’s had a rough year in general. I hope he can get it all figured out and gets that new diesel running good. 

10 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

Remember when the electrical issues with SUD a few years back that followed Ryan around for the better part of a year and a bit? Any issues with electrical components suck to pinpoint.

They are horrible to deal with. In monsters if you’re not exactly sure what it is you can start changing parts but when it’s electrical it’s so hard to find that one small dead spot or exposed spot or bad wire or what have you especially with so much wiring. I hate electrical work lol

On 9/5/2018 at 10:46 PM, NitroMenace said:

I mean everyone has a RII go bad on them every once and a while, not that uncommon lol all 4 of our trucks have had the RIIs changed atleast once this year 

Alan is on his 2nd or 3rd box this year. first one quit at the Bigfoot open house. 2nd quit on him just after the June Ozarks event. and 3rd one quit on him after a birthday party in August but got it fixed. I just hope he doesn't go through a 4th box next week at Indy. he currently is using the 3built RII box. 

the Alan I'm talking about is the one that drives Earthquake.

3 hours ago, enjoyingorc6742 said:

Alan is on his 2nd or 3rd box this year. first one quit at the Bigfoot open house. 2nd quit on him just after the June Ozarks event. and 3rd one quit on him after a birthday party in August but got it fixed. I just hope he doesn't go through a 4th box next week at Indy. he currently is using the 3built RII box. 

the Alan I'm talking about is the one that drives Earthquake.

Ah okay, ive never even heard of that brand. We run Birches and have had several go out on us too

21 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

Honestly of all the problems I’ve seen him at the shows we did with him the RII would be the least of his worries, he’s had a rough year in general. I hope he can get it all figured out and gets that new diesel running good. 

same here Nick