Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

8 minutes ago, MoreMonsterJam said:

yeah they should just keep that where it was used the most years like El Paso and....and um idk EL Paso is the only place I know that has had a two sow weekend sinse 2009

Minneapolis 2016

Jacksonville 2017

Tacoma 

toronto has forever

37 minutes ago, Jackson B (SUDfan31) said:

Just an announcement many of you putting Pablo on arena tour prediction's should know he is retiring after Laredo TX In October.

Source for this? I haven't heard anything about his retirement, so I'm curious where you heard it.

Not sure if anyone has posted about this, I checked back two pages but saw nothing. Anyways, Titan and Epidendio are planning on coming back for first quarter. The truck sounds like its going to be a guinea pig for a lot of new parts. Exciting.

1 hour ago, iZonarYT said:

Not sure if anyone has posted about this, I checked back two pages but saw nothing. Anyways, Titan and Epidendio are planning on coming back for first quarter. The truck sounds like its going to be a guinea pig for a lot of new parts. Exciting.

Idk about the parts or what the chass is gonna be like, but i guess heres a ROUGH confirmation that Titan will be back for MJ's 1st Q.

RY0dBOx.png

5 hours ago, fernBurn said:

Idk about the parts or what the chass is gonna be like, but i guess heres a ROUGH confirmation that Titan will be back for MJ's 1st Q.

From what I read by him, its still the same PEI Chassis, but with new parts on it that PEI has sent over? If that makes sense.

*Edit: Found the post so read away.

6fxjs1dwhgsbpxdzg.jpg

• Upvote 1