MoreMonsterJam

One sentence summary for each of the stadium shows this weekend:

Tampa - HOLY S**T THAT WAS AWESOME

Anaheim - Really surprised by several drivers, overall very good

Toronto (Show 1) - Glad I didn't go

Toronto (Show 2) - Not bad, but not really good either

53 minutes ago, bkelly said:

Jim Koehler and Randy Brown win freestyle

No offense to these guys but it almost feels like that sentence should've been typed in 2010 

Except Jim is 2011 freestyle champ? Finished 3rd in freestyle in 2017? And Randy not being on a stadium tour in forever 

31 minutes ago, Hornetguy97 said:

Except Jim is 2011 freestyle champ? Finished 3rd in freestyle in 2017? And Randy not being on a stadium tour in forever 

What I meant was that in 2010 seeing Randy or Jim win was a bit more common. I'm not saying Randy and Jim are bad drivers, it's just that the competition has grown. I think it's cool to see guys who have been at it for a long time win big stadium events, it makes it feel like 2010. Especially seeing Randy win, I feel like it's been forever since he's actually had a schedule that included bigger stadium events.

On 1/13/2018 at 8:03 PM, Hagan Moskau said:

Well, if you look a many of the summer shows they had in the US, say Nashville, you could tell ticket sales were going down. If I remember correctly, Nashville only had 3/4 of the stadium filled. And something had to have made them stop, cause they would still be doing it if everything was the ordinary.

Ticket sales for the stadium show were actually way up this year. Believe it or not the stadiums don't have to be completely full in order to turn a pretty good profit. Also keep in mind this is a market where they put on both arena and stadium shows within six months of each other.

On 1/13/2018 at 2:08 AM, NitroMenace said:

You can climb in and out of the door hole of the truck, it’s just a little tight plus his windshield actually pops out in a way so that he can get in and out of it. And the motor isn’t any closer to the cab as any other truck, the main rail of the frame that holds the fiberglass roof was just lowered, the motor didn’t move. And I am taller than Jimmy, and I sat in his seat which I fit pretty good in and I had enough room to be wearing a helmet and have space between me and the roof so Jim should have plenty of room in the cab and not have to worry about hitting the roof. As long as you strap yourself in right (which I think we can all assume Jim knows how to strap in by now) and your helmet isn’t already hitting the roof, you won’t ever move enough to hit the roof 

I highly doubt a driver will ever hit the top of the cage, but more less the cage hit the helmet of a driver.... Looking at an accident like Dennis at Tampa I think it was.

ORLANDO RESULTS ARE IN:

Racing Winner: Jim Creten - Bounty Hunter

Two-Wheel Skills Winner: Tom Meents - Max-D

Freestyle Winner: Chuck Werner - El Toro Loco

Highlight of the Night: THE CRAZIEST BULL ON THE CREW FINALLY GOT THAT CORKSCREW NAILED!

As of the time of this post, I couldn't find out who the Overall Event Champ was, but my bet is Max-D.