Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

SAN DIEGO RESULTS:

Racing: Mutant - Todd LeDuc

Two-Wheel Skills: Max-D - Neil Elliott

Freestyle: Whiplash - Brianna Mahon

I do believe Brianna Mahon is the first woman to ever win a stadium freestyle outright (Madusa tied for WF win). Great for her!

Moves of the night by Team Max-D

Tom Meents getting a amazing moonwalk in Orlando

but that wasnt it Neil Elliot did one as well in San Diego

San Antonio Results

Racing - Grave Digger (Randy Brown)

Two Wheels Skills - I dont remeber but I think it was Lee or Ryan

Freestyle - Ryan Anderson

Overall event champion - Lee O Donnell 

Oh yeah and air of the year nominee?

7 hours ago, EightBitMS said:

SAN DIEGO RESULTS:

Racing: Mutant - Todd LeDuc

Two-Wheel Skills: Max-D - Neil Elliott

Freestyle: Whiplash - Brianna Mahon

I do believe Brianna Mahon is the first woman to ever win a stadium freestyle outright (Madusa tied for WF win). Great for her!

I know Becky McDonough won freestyle in Minneapolis back in 2016

Milwaukee was probably the best show I've been too. Got to see Menninga moonwalk for 2 wheels plus Bari had a cartwheel in his freestyle. Disagreed with a decent majority of the fan judging. Scooby made 4 hits and sliced open a tire, and that beat both Shark and Rotty who had decent runs that filled the clock. I thought that Jack and Trent were pretty good, but the fans weren't giving them too much love with scores...

Hampton, VA Saturday night was  a great show.  The fan judging was going really great until freestyle.  Mark List and Jared Eichelberger had killer freestyles in my opinion and even included some two wheel stunts.  Unfortunately, due to the bias for Grave Digger (They called Hampton Grave Digger's "home town"), many people voted a bit too high for Brandon.  Not saying he had a bad freestyle, but he definitely lacked the momentum and air presented by the others.  Zombie had a broke transmission and didn't make freestyle.  All but 4 Speedsters got either a broken tire, tie-rod or messed up engine. Collete, Brandon, and Jared crashed in 2 wheel skills.  Sipes won ATVs, Speedsters and, 2 Wheel Skills.  Collete won donuts.  Brandon won racing and freestyle and took the overall event win.  Great event and possibly the best one held at the Coliseum due to the amount of new talent present.

4 hours ago, steiale said:

Milwaukee was probably the best show I've been too. Got to see Menninga moonwalk for 2 wheels plus Bari had a cartwheel in his freestyle. Disagreed with a decent majority of the fan judging. Scooby made 4 hits and sliced open a tire, and that beat both Shark and Rotty who had decent runs that filled the clock. I thought that Jack and Trent were pretty good, but the fans weren't giving them too much love with scores...

The fans haven’t been kind to us anywhere we go so far 

San Antonio Show 2 Results
Racing Winner: Randy Brown - Grave Digger

Two Wheel Skills Winner: Lee O'Donnell - VP Racing Fuels' Mad Scientist

Freestyle Winner: Mike Vaters II - Overkill Evolution

Overall Event Champion: Lee O'Donnell - VP Racing Fuels' Mad Scientist

Mechanical problems plagued Scooby, Stallion, and Xtreme Diesel for almost the entire afternoon, and half of the field struggled in Two Wheels. Mikey deserved the Freestyle win and Lee had an awesome Two Wheel Skills run, but overall this show was......meh.

Also, Mike Christensen made it to the Final Round of Racing after an upset in the Semis......they should consider giving this guy a DDS invite, cause he's starting to deserve it.