Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

On 1/21/2018 at 9:35 PM, TheRetroStyle said:

San Antonio Show 2 Results
Racing Winner: Randy Brown - Grave Digger

Two Wheel Skills Winner: Lee O'Donnell - VP Racing Fuels' Mad Scientist

Freestyle Winner: Mike Vaters II - Overkill Evolution

Overall Event Champion: Lee O'Donnell - VP Racing Fuels' Mad Scientist

Mechanical problems plagued Scooby, Stallion, and Xtreme Diesel for almost the entire afternoon, and half of the field struggled in Two Wheels. Mikey deserved the Freestyle win and Lee had an awesome Two Wheel Skills run, but overall this show was......meh.

Also, Mike Christensen made it to the Final Round of Racing after an upset in the Semis......they should consider giving this guy a DDS invite, cause he's starting to deserve it.

Jesus it's the second week in, stop talking about who is deserving of what.

Just got back from Newark, and here are my thoughts:

Racing - What seemed like a predictable outcome going into the final round at first suddenly turned when Colton Eichelberger screwed up in the Semis, allowing Tony Ochs to advance to the final round and take on Tyler Menninga. Other than that, nothing really crazy happened and the winner was Tyler Menninga.

Two Wheel Skills - Trent Montgomery got things starting off great with a moonwalk and a wheelie in Megalodon. His teammate, Jack Brown, broke off the Rottweiler's tail in a wheelie. Problems then broke out with the truck and the rookie was sadly done for the night afterwards (except for ATV and Speedsters). Colton Eichelberger was victorious in the end, pulling off a moonwalk that lasted about 10 seconds.

ATV Racing - Interesting results came with this one, as Trent Montgomery was one of the last two remaining in the black flag race with Colton Eichelberger. Max-D bested the shark, but I really gotta give kudos to Trent and his crew guys for that.

Donuts - The judging was WAY off with this one. I started to feel as if there were some people who were biased against certain competitiors, because Scooby-Doo and Megalodon had scores that were way too high. At least Bari Musawwir won, though.

Speedsters - There was an interesting turnout here. Myranda tumbled in her Round 1 race, and Trent and Colton collided in the Semis going into the first turn, resulting in that race having to be restarted. A lane violation on El Toro knocked Kayla out early on, moving Rotty up to the Semis. Colton took the win after beating Black Ops in the finals.

Freestyle - Of course, this competition did not disappoint. Kayla got things started but wrecked about halfway through. Trent followed afterwards and was able to pull off a great run, but towards the end, after a moonwalk, the body started going loose. On his final hit, he made like Bulldozer and knocked the entire body off, and crew guys dragged it off the track. Myranda had a decent run and almost had a save that would've rivaled Cole's in Orlando for best of the year so far. Bari had some nice air and knocked his tailgate off, Tony came so close to pulling off an incredible save, Colton went huge, and Tyler made the best out of having to back up multiple times. Menninga walked out as the Freestyle winner.

The Overall Event Champion was Colton Eichelberger in Max-D. A spectacular show for it being my first arena show, and I'm stoked for MetLife in May.

Coty will be running ME for a few shows then returning to Mutant

Also Rammunition wins racing in Houston

Lee is so good when it comes to this move

And then theirs the Anderson boy.....Ryan Anderson is back in business

Sick save by Coty in New Orleans

Devin Jones in the Rod Ryan Show monster jam truck with a almost a save 

Becky getting wild

Coty is killing his tour.....and his truck...

Not Linseys weekend

Good old Grave DIgger action...Morgan Kane

Annnnd just to remind you again

Then theirs Iron Outlaw......

Then their Neil Elliot...

Another amazing weekend! Like holy moly this season is insane!!