[TRUCK] 2017 Monster Mutt

MarioSonicfanner

Yeah And One On Sim Monsters Not Private I Really Hate That Sometimes but i understand if you want some trucks to be private but there is some things that'll never change i'm not saying i hate content creators or anything like that just tell me why some trucks are not on sim monsters

On 8/28/2017 at 5:02 PM, Gojifan 1994 said:

Yeah And One On Sim Monsters Not Private I Really Hate That Sometimes but i understand if you want some trucks to be private but there is some things that'll never change i'm not saying i hate content creators or anything like that just tell me why some trucks are not on sim monsters

Alot of the times content creators arent happy with how their projects may currently look, and want to work on them more before releasing. Having to allocate time between making stuff in ror, to college and maintain a job are bigger priorities than completing a fun little project. Other times that project could be shelved or  even scrapped to work on a different project. I'm rather new to making content on this site but, thats how I've been treating projects ive done in the past few months. We're all doing this for fun, its not our job so please be patient.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Chazzymp said:

Alot of the times content creators arent happy with how their projects may currently look, and want to work on them more before releasing. Having to allocate time between making stuff in ror, to college and maintain a job are bigger priorities than completing a fun little project. Other times that project could be shelved or  even scrapped to work on a different project. I'm rather new to making content on this site but, thats how I've been treating projects ive done in the past few months. We're all doing this for fun, its not our job so please be patient.

I'm Patient I Mean I've Had To Scrap The Black Stallion 2016 Project I Was Working On But Thanks For Explaining To Me Chazzymp