game not detecting my controller or keyboard

Max-D Is The Best

Question

Hello, I do have to say its been awhile since i've visited the site, I have been lurking around. But i'm having this issue where i load into the game and i cant move my guy or my truck. I've cleared and regen cache, yes i do have controller mappings. i dont know what to do. If anyone knows what to do that would be great!

Thanks,

Max-D Is The Best

2 answers to this question

12 hours ago, Max-D Is The Best said:

Hello, I do have to say its been awhile since i've visited the site, I have been lurking around. But i'm having this issue where i load into the game and i cant move my guy or my truck. I've cleared and regen cache, yes i do have controller mappings. i dont know what to do. If anyone knows what to do that would be great!

Thanks,

Max-D Is The Best

you could have deleated the input.map there is a few you the controller on the site. all that stuff is in your in game files in the config. if that dosent work then you may need to reinstall the game

21 hours ago, monsterjam9876 said:

you could have deleated the input.map there is a few you the controller on the site. all that stuff is in your in game files in the config. if that dosent work then you may need to reinstall the game

*UPDATE* I had already before I posted this deleted and put back the input map, so my only other option was to uninstall it. I did uninstall it then reinstall it. to my luck it still doesnt work with my controller. and I'm so used to my controller that i dont like using the keyboard. if anyone else can help that would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Max-D Is The Best