Show Your Projects Chapter 60

Roach

4 hours ago, fernBurn said:

Im really loving what you're doing with this whole 'Cardboard box' theme for your bodies. It's a unique touch....All jokes aside, that looks nothing like the extended cab Chevy. Are you actually modeling off a picture or are you just throwing verts around? thats a legit question.

You should probably finish something before you half-build another truck. My Wild Flower truck is still fairly current with todays, plus or minus the small stuff i didnt know how to do at the time. How about revamp a different truck? Like one that was last seen inside of v4? or build a truck that still hasnt been made...

I havent been meaning to pick on you, your last couple of posts, but i see you starting a LOT of different things with no end result. Don't overwhelm yourself. Focus on a truck, and try to make it better than the last. I preach this all the time, but no one seems to listen.

You can be pretty good at this if you would just stop trying too hard.

I've have never had a picture in blender to help on modeling a truck i look up reference pics save them to my pc them use them to freehand  the body that's how i made earth shaker and my other projects.  and i'm just saying i'm still learning to make the curves of like the roof of a truck where it meets the top of the door i'm slowly getting there but it's still a leaning curve for me. and i wouldnt mind having help on learning it or how to get pictures in blender for refference

update: so I've taken  @Andrew advice and used a photo of venom to help with the model and i gotta say it looks better updated_venom_body.jpgupdated_venom_body2.jpgupdated_venom_body3.jpgupdated_venom_body4.jpg

i still need to make the grill but will most likely do that tomorrow

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

20 hours ago, DJKBarn said:

@erhminerFunky track, but creative as-well. GJ! Definitely some fun freestyles. Also if I were you I would remove the arrows on the racing ramps just because it's not really necessary.

If your talking about the red lines those aren't actually on the track that's just showing how to race it!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, fernBurn said:

No he said put the Mutant body, Which isn't correct. I think he meant, he put the Mutant Paint* on an s10 body and on a Rummel Chassis.

@Dominick

...coming from a guy who hasn't made anything, you're saying that his custom isn't creative?

Sit down. Be Humble.

I have only posted my mods in discord and I have planned to post here. If you want me to show some I swear I will.

1 hour ago, Dominick said:

I have only posted my mods in discord and I have planned to post here. If you want me to show some I swear I will.

You don't have to threaten us into forcing you to show your work. If you want to, just post it. We don't need to beg to see it, we have enough other content creators that we don't need to be held hostage to see work.

• Upvote 5