Show Your Projects Chapter 60

Roach

3 hours ago, r.rich said:

are u releasing them??

Don't ask if things are gonna be released or not, it makes you seem impatient and want these trucks ASAP, and content creators don't really like that. Also, try not to quote pics when making a post, it kinda clogs (probably not the right word, idk, lol) up the thread.

3 hours ago, erhminer said:

(Alburquerque 2017 Pics)

Not bad so far, but just a few things, if you're going for a replica track, where you have the tires, logs, and other obstacles on the ramps, make sure you color those in with not just the ramp paint. Try to make them a darker orange, also for freestyle, don't make the logs and tires, etc. the same color as the dirt. I couldn't find any reference pics, so I hope this video will help: 

1 hour ago, iZonarYT said:

I certainly hope you do some (a lot) of work on that Xtermigator before its released. 

I started on it almost a month ago, just came back to it last night. But what more work are you talking about, I'd like to improve it

Well it's been ages since I actually posted a project, RoR has faded since diving into the real deal, but I whipped these bad boys out. I'm fairly proud of them, they look good and are fun. The 06-07 body is completely hand done save the logos, the 08-09 I had to borrow parts off the Safe Auto Raptor then freshen up.

screenshot_22.jpg

screenshot_21.jpg

screenshot_19.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10

34 minutes ago, Michael Rexinator Brister said:

Well it's been ages since I actually posted a project, RoR has faded since diving into the real deal, but I whipped these bad boys out. I'm fairly proud of them, they look good and are fun. The 06-07 body is completely hand done save the logos, the 08-09 I had to borrow parts off the Safe Auto Raptor then freshen up.

finally sombody made safe auto minimizer