Show Your Projects Chapter 60

Roach

16 hours ago, Chris B said:

I don't think I'm ever gonna be content with how it looks. Added skyline and stuff to spruce things up, will be pushed back in game (right now it's just that close because the depth on Blender is gay). Any suggestions of cool details to add? I'm open. Probably gonna mess around with things for another week and then export. 

Hmm, maybe the banners they had on the tower with the trucks?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Destructive Nightmare said:

Hmm, maybe the banners they had on the tower with the trucks?

3 hours ago, fernBurn said:

if you add little track official guys, i will literally cry blood. lol, you asked for any suggestions and that about the only thing i see missing.

Looks incredibly amazing man. Thanks for taking your time on it.

Yeah these are some great suggestions! I know the banners on the tower will work for sure, but the officials im going to have to expirement with, we'll see how it looks

24 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Yeah these are some great suggestions! I know the banners on the tower will work for sure, but the officials im going to have to expirement with, we'll see how it looks

Officials will work as long as you find decent images and erase everything around them.  Klayton did it for his WF 15 track and I've been messing around with them as well.

22 hours ago, Chris B said:

I don't think I'm ever gonna be content with how it looks. Added skyline and stuff to spruce things up, will be pushed back in game (right now it's just that close because the depth on Blender is gay). Any suggestions of cool details to add? I'm open. Probably gonna mess around with things for another week and then export.

If you make the vendor people selling the churros I’ll write you a poem

so i was asked to do Julians world finals ride again. the difference with this world finals version compared to his last is i stepped my game up a bunch. out of all of my stuff this is by far my best truck i have done. Julian did the paint. and i put it together and put it in game. i present. WRA World Finals Son Uva Digger!

el3aa3di2888pvtzg.jpg

P.S julian wanted the headlights red. not me.

P.P.S i updated the truck a bit. julian wanted ukrains so i put those on and took the flag off.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, MrGravedigger24 said:

the difference with this world finals version compared to his last is i stepped my game up a bunch. out of all of my stuff this is by far my best truck i have done.

Nah, you still bad. Lmao jk bro Not bad at all. Try to add some stuff to the tailgates though. Looks too plain. Nice work so far.

On 12/6/2017 at 10:43 PM, Chris B said:

Well I do have a suggestion. Maybe add in some trailers and stuff. Also idk how easy it is. But maybe make the starting lights a animated gif? Anyway dude the track looks fantastic can’t wait to use it! Maybe a working racing encore version too?