Show Your Projects Chapter 60

Roach

16 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

Please dont take me seriously on this, Im joking and didnt put effort to any of this.

I think Andrew made a new Firestorm body, so if you plan on making any Hot Wheels trucks in the future, I'd check with him and maybe use that. You've made two Hot Wheels bodies so far, and I vaugely remember seeing him post it in one of these, so I just thought I'd throw that out there!

3 hours ago, nks1996 said:

ok im working on a few 2017 throwdown tracks 

so just wanted to make sure we wernt making the same  track

As am I.  Hit my PM's.  Don't want to be working on the same things so we have two of a certain track

4 hours ago, stimson122 said:

Got some good feedback so thought I would share with everyone else. Been working on a couple of the Hot Wheels World Finals Commemorative Trucks. Not 100% i know, they need a bit of work, still learning with all this stuff, but I plan to hopefully have the WF18 one released by next weekend.

I Love the idea, great looking starts. On the WFXVII truck, maybe see if you can find higher res pictures to use, or perhaps scale them down a bit, just to make the images crisper.

Love the work you've done!

3 hours ago, LordFrosting said:

I Love the idea, great looking starts. On the WFXVII truck, maybe see if you can find higher res pictures to use, or perhaps scale them down a bit, just to make the images crisper.

Love the work you've done!

Yeah I agree, thanks for the feedback, will work on that next 

16 hours ago, stimson122 said:

Got some good feedback so thought I would share with everyone else. Been working on a couple of the Hot Wheels World Finals Commemorative Trucks. Not 100% i know, they need a bit of work, still learning with all this stuff, but I plan to hopefully have the WF18 one released by next weekend.

man i love the chrome on those trucks

With Alien Invasion on the backburner for now I took some time away from releasing stuff to work on improving my trucks. I also decided to compile a list of trucks I've been wanting to do for a while. I few on the list are Updates to some of my currently uploaded trucks like SUD and Terminator, I'm also reviving a couple projects like Captain's Curse and Gas Monkey Garage. Anyways here's Gas Monkey.  JmjMf1u.png

m3MBKq0.png

6YXTAdf.png

• Upvote 7

28 minutes ago, Alan E. said:

With Alien Invasion on the backburner for now I took some time away from releasing stuff to work on improving my trucks. I also decided to compile a list of trucks I've been wanting to do for a while. I few on the list are Updates to some of my currently uploaded trucks like SUD and Terminator, I'm also reviving a couple projects like Captain's Curse and Gas Monkey Garage. Anyways here's Gas Monkey. 

Looks good man, only suggest I would make is arch the back fender paint details a little. And make the Green have a little more yellow in it.