Show Your Projects Chapter 60

Roach

11 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

Guess the truck? Stay tuned?

All we know for sure at the moment, is that this will be a game changer in the world of detail. It may even give you that new found 'horse power' you've been searching for. This project will exhaust our collected efforts, between Andrew Sheets and I.

;)

Is it big Sharky?

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

All we know for sure at the moment, is that this will be a game changer in the world of detail. It may even give you that new found 'horse power' you've been searching for. This project will exhaust our collected efforts, between Andrew Sheets and I.

;)

MEGALODON!

MEGALODON!

MEGALODON!

19 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

;)

basically what Chris B said.  can't wait to see the final product.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, fernBurn said:

;)

Where can i find them shocks

15 hours ago, fernBurn said:

Imma say either megalodon or Wonder Woman?..

• Upvote 1