Show Your Projects Chapter 60

Roach

2 hours ago, erhminer said:

PSA: QUICK CLARIFICATION I'M NOT TESTING THE OVER BOARD. IT IS DONE BUT NOT PUBLIC. THE TRACK WAS THE TEST.

Secondly:

wpVfug6.png

One question how do yo make the racing lines because every time I tried its either too far from the other Jumps or too close so how do you make it so the truck can race equally 

1 hour ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

One question how do yo make the racing lines because every time I tried its either too far from the other Jumps or too close so how do you make it so the truck can race equally 

There are track making/painting tutorials here on the website..look for them and you'll find them

4 hours ago, Swegliner849 said:

Guess who is back

Nice job everyone! but Bigfoot hasnt get any love recently so its time for a Bigfoot Repli-Custom part 2

This is just a start of something coming later this year... 

Things are gonna be fixed and more trucks will be added, just wait for december

Related image

That one moment when your virus protection thing deletes your blender files...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................i want..............to...........die..........

11 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Custom Legends for league. part of 32 pack.

For Preston Perez

Jester 17, part of PEI next update

PLEASE PLEASE DO THESE 2 THINGS TO BAD NEWS & JESTER AND I WONT JUMP OUT OF MY WINDOW

1. them wheelbases better not be 3,000 feet long. keep em short. Tires should pretty much be right under the shock mounts, if not a little, A LITTLE, past them. Bad News looks like its correct, but just wanna make sure Jester is at a correct wheel base after the last one was.....3,000 FEET lONG.

2. Lower the cab of the chassis on both, just a hair. more scale, more nicer, more gooder.  (for Bad News only: Shorten the body heighth wise, as well a little bit. it looks too big, especially the grill. looks huge.  *may just be the body's fault, but just humor me.)

fsDI4nx.jpg

Also a side note, im not sure if its just the Escalade body or it may have been scaled wrong, but i noticed on the recently released Punisher, the body looked way long. The end of the body looked like it came too far back. If possible, try to shorten the Jestalade body a bit. May wanna post some of your trials in here, and see if everyone else agrees on this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1