Sim Monsters
Roach

Show Your Projects Chapter 60

11 hours ago, nks1996 said:

anybody seen a snake missing it's   VENOM?

still working on getting the whole thing to look right so far but im enjoying it

Sorry for the brain fart, but what truck is that?

16 minutes ago, Karnage Gaimg said:

The monster jam logo is way to big oh and its not ur paint

never said it was my paint lol

so i was just looking through the 2017 chassis pack looking for ideas on what trucks should get a revamp and though hmm wild flower has'nt gotten any love recently so i thought id give it a shotwild_flower.jpg

now i know the sides of the hood is inside the chassis  bars right now but its only like that so i can get an idea of where it needs to sit in the end product it will be fixed so yea and i know the body is barly started but hey its just in the first stage of being revamped so itll be a while

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, nks1996 said:

anybody seen a snake missing it's   VENOM?

still working on getting the whole thing to look right so far but im enjoying it.

Im really loving what you're doing with this whole 'Cardboard box' theme for your bodies. It's a unique touch....All jokes aside, that looks nothing like the extended cab Chevy. Are you actually modeling off a picture or are you just throwing verts around? thats a legit question.

3 hours ago, nks1996 said:

so i was just looking through the 2017 chassis pack looking for ideas on what trucks should get a revamp and though hmm wild flower has'nt gotten any love recently so i thought id give it a shot

now i know the sides of the hood is inside the chassis  bars right now but its only like that so i can get an idea of where it needs to sit in the end product it will be fixed so yea and i know the body is barly started but hey its just in the first stage of being revamped so itll be a while

You should probably finish something before you half-build another truck. My Wild Flower truck is still fairly current with todays, plus or minus the small stuff i didnt know how to do at the time. How about revamp a different truck? Like one that was last seen inside of v4? or build a truck that still hasnt been made...

I havent been meaning to pick on you, your last couple of posts, but i see you starting a LOT of different things with no end result. Don't overwhelm yourself. Focus on a truck, and try to make it better than the last. I preach this all the time, but no one seems to listen.

You can be pretty good at this if you would just stop trying too hard.