Show Your Projects Chapter 60

Roach

5 hours ago, Chris 🅱️ said:

Finally after numerous reexports, a complete redo of the obstacles paint, and some toolkit issues, racing is complete!

Time to grind to get freestyle out. How much I get paid if I get it done in a week?

ill pay you by letting you get earth shaker

5 hours ago, Chris 🅱️ said:

Finally after numerous reexports, a complete redo of the obstacles paint, and some toolkit issues, racing is complete!

Time to grind to get freestyle out. How much I get paid if I get it done in a week?

@Chris 🅱️ i'd rather not see the rest of the product rushed. please take your time with it.
in other words racing looks great!!!

3 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

@Chris 🅱️ i'd rather not see the rest of the product rushed. please take your time with it.
in other words racing looks great!!!

You don’t have to worry about that man. Chris is one of the best builders in this community and not one to release half done / rush projects. So if he does it in a week it will be done to perfection 

9 hours ago, Chris 🅱️ said:

*sexy pictures*

I'll give you my love and support...

Also from someone who was at World Finals XVIII, that looks spot on! Are you making the stunt track too?

10 hours ago, Chris 🅱️ said:

GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

so after a long hiatus (sort of ) ive finally got around to getting a track done thanks to @Chris 🅱️ for painting the track, texturing the floor and ramps and exporting 

TRACK LAYOUT:screenshot_259.pngscreenshot_260.png

RACING:

screenshot_252.pngscreenshot_253.pngscreenshot_255.pngscreenshot_256.png

AND HERES FREESTYLE (THERE WILL BE TWO PARTS P1 SLIGHTLY CRUSHED OBSTACLES PT 2 CRUSHED DOWN OBSTACLES)screenshot_262.pngscreenshot_263.png

screenshot_249.png

HOPE TO HAVE IT UP BY TONIGHT

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

1 hour ago, nks1996 said:

so after a long hiatus (sort of ) ive finally got around to getting a track done thanks to @Chris 🅱️ for painting the track, texturing the floor and ramps and exporting 

TRACK LAYOUT:

RACING:

AND HERES FREESTYLE (THERE WILL BE TWO PARTS P1 SLIGHTLY CRUSHED OBSTACLES PT 2 CRUSHED DOWN OBSTACLES)

HOPE TO HAVE IT UP BY TONIGHT

Very nice job, that tracks looks very fun and reminds me of the early-mid 2000's. I can't wait

On 1/3/2018 at 12:34 AM, Chris 🅱️ said:

I know the idea of adding the truck themed flags up by the nose bleeds at the end of the truck, and im wondering if you'd still be interested in adding those. I saw what you did with the American flag, and wondering if we could do the same method for the truck flags. If  you are, i am super down to help you out, or even do it for you to put in.

Lemme knnooo