Show Your Projects Chapter 60

Roach

7 minutes ago, Chazzymp said:

(Sorry for long post, Have A bit of stuff to show/say) Ok so recently I've been pretty unhappy with some paints of done(I.e: Bad Company, Hot Wheels,etc) So I have been attempting on revamping the paint with the help of friends building the truck and all that good shiz. Here was the old firestorm: And heres the updated one(s): Ive also made some attempts on upcoming trucks 

and @nks1996 told me to do this 

But as fun as making paints are so far, I'd really like to expand out more and learn to put together trucks, If anyone would like to give me tips or hell even let me watch you put together a truck, Id appreciate it a bunch. Long post Over.

man i love that firestorm truck with its new body

2 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

But as fun as making paints are so far, I'd really like to expand out more and learn to put together trucks, If anyone would like to give me tips or hell even let me watch you put together a truck, Id appreciate it a bunch. Long post Over.

The firestorms DEFINITELY look better but there are some minor things that should be fixed (especially on the Vegas one) . I can PM you pics if you want so you can get the best possible truck. Also it might just be me but on the “hydraulics” on ES body should be silver at the end, rather than just all black. Also ES use black limit straps, not yellow

Edited by monsterjam16'