Yo

Tom P.

Still here. It has been at least 5 or 6 years on this site. I sure do miss all the hype of the truck packs coming out, all the hype and competitive sides of the leagues and special events, seeing actual content on almost every post in SYP (Not kids fighting), members who we as a community hated together (and yes, all the older users know exactly what names come to mind instantly:lol:) I just remember and miss when this site was at its prime and full of amazing content and friendly people you could talk MT's about.

• Upvote 1

idk if i count as an OG, but ill throw my graphics card in there.

Second what Bo said. I remember when i first joined. I could literally hop on SM everyday and there would be something new to download. I remember first stumbling upon an SYP thread and my head almost blowing due to the sick stuff i saw people making. It was a progression. You could see the majority of people on here kept pushing the bar as far as content and variety is concerned. For sure sparked the fire for me to start making my own content. I've met a lot of cool people on this site, even some that developed into real life friendships. I must say, this website has done a lot more for me than i would have ever imagined.

#LongLiveSimMonsters #AlwaysASimMonster