Yo

Tom P.

Yeah, plenty of my shameful memories from 2009-11, still here. Been recently thinking about where all the originals went, actually. I'm another one who was playing ROR long before the original Grave Digger and Escalade were released, and somehow was allowed into RORMJ.

Only come on for the Silly Season, R/C, and SYP threads these days.

and I actually started making tracks for MTM2 again. That's pretty sad.

and whatever happened to Ash Robertson, or whatever his name was? He made some killer skins back in the day.

4 hours ago, JackMProductions said:

and whatever happened to Ash Robertson, or whatever his name was? He made some killer skins back in the day.

Johan (acdcfan56) is actually still friends with him. Johan is one of the only people from here that I still talk to frequently and I was playing GTA V with him and Ash a few months ago. Doesn't do anything with RoR anymore though. 

But yeah idk why I decided to post here now but for some reason I was reminiscing on the old SM/RoRMJ days so I figured I would post in here. I honestly had no idea if anyone was still really making content or doing leagues or whatever. Back in the day was actually so much fun because there were many squads through the times that we had on Skype/TeamSpeak/Discord. Like I remember hangin with Mark, Klayton, and Johan soooo much back in 2011(?). Like every day just making stuff, going in public servers. And there were always other people in the public servers too. The peak of SM for me was getting to be a part of making V4 and testing all the poo with Eric Meyers, Roach, Kozak, Johan, Klayton, and there were definitely more but Im forgetting. Like the community then was thriving so much cause there was hype still around Season 2 and the anticipation for Season 3 was there (RIP). Then the SSRS days with Danny, Tharindu, John Dough, Johan, Mason, Aaron, Devin, Zach and co. were just as fun. 

To be honest, I haven't played RoR in about 2 years and idk if I'll find incentive to play again. Cause I was playing in middle school/high school when I had a lot more free time. But now that I'm in college as a math major, working part time, and trying to balance a busy social life on top of that, making time for all this became impossible. Cause it wasn't just the game that made it fun, it was making content, and participating in leagues and just being part of a community with all you guys.

Hopefully I can stop in Discord at some point soon and talk to you guys (if you still use it).

• Upvote 1

On 11/1/2017 at 7:45 AM, JackMProductions said:

On 11/1/2017 at 12:35 PM, Tom P. said:

Johan (acdcfan56) is actually still friends with him. Johan is one of the only people from here that I still talk to frequently and I was playing GTA V with him and Ash a few months ago. Doesn't do anything with RoR anymore though. 

I was told someone mentioned me on here so I thought I'd respond (amazingly my old account was still accessible).

I left this site years ago due to conflicts with the people that ran it, but I am still around and I do still fiddle with RoR stuff. I talk to quite a few people from here on discord pretty frequently.
I do graphic design among other things for real world monster truck stuff now (check out AR Designs on facebook to see some of my work).

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, CrewGuy said:

I was told someone mentioned me on here so I thought I'd respond (amazingly my old account was still accessible).

I left this site years ago due to conflicts with the people that ran it, but I am still around and I do still fiddle with RoR stuff. I talk to quite a few people from here on discord pretty frequently.
I do graphic design among other things for real world monster truck stuff now (check out AR Designs on facebook to see some of my work).

So many good times were had with you and RKM doing 'fun runs' at your axle breaker track when the box 5 monster trucks first came out.  

I almost miss Ryan always flipping a poo when I would ask him something stupid on a daily basis. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Stephen Hopkins said:

So many good times were had with you and RKM doing 'fun runs' at your axle breaker track when the box 5 monster trucks first came out.  

I almost miss Ryan always flipping a poo when I would ask him something stupid on a daily basis. 

Yeah I remember the post-RORMJ event fun runs, where Mike would load up a few of his tracks and we'd all mess around on them for a while, or just the general fun runs and special events like King of the Hill.

I really wish that I had more of a drive to compete back then like I do now, but there's hardly anything going on now. Back then I kinda stopped focusing on leagues after Season 2, and I really should have kept things going. I mean I really wasn't any good back then, but I still play ROR off and on, testing out new tracks and trucks.

HOLA

Still here, just lost interest in Rigs of Rods and stuff

Been doing art, photography & stuff like that (If you follow me on my Insta you know what i'm talking about)

But yeah, pretty much putting 100% of my effort on getting into University and stuff, fun!

• Like 1