Yo

Tom P.

On 11/3/2017 at 3:05 PM, Connor Richardson said:

good to hear from all of you again! there were some good memories back in the day. stopped playing this game years ago and tbh stopped checking in a while ago too. what a time it would be if we all had one fun-run using v3/original v4 trucks or somethin.

AllMonster's Eve 3...

I can feel it

Well I'm not an OG from the beginnings of this dealio, but I did join up November 21st, 2011 and then became an active member exactly 1 year to the day later; and I've been active ever since. I'm still competing, still painting trucks, still helping run events (Hump Day Shootout, King Of The Hill, Fall Madness) and leagues (RoR MT Pro, SMRA, WRA) and I hope to bring some new ideas into this deal that could expand our horizons beyond just racing monster trucks. Funny to think I was an outsider at one point and knew maybe 2 people on this site when I first joined, fast forward nearly 5 years later (kinda nutty to think it's been that long) and most of my friends I've met through this little community. It is good to see some old faces pop back in on this thread, just try not to be strangers will ya? This site is far from dead and I'll do what I can to keep it going; I've made far too many good memories to let this place go the way of the dinosaurs just yet.