Sim Monsters
Tom P.

Yo

Yo where all my OG sim monster niggas at?

also is Matt Wilkinson still alive?

still here, it is like a life sentance

Matt is still alive.

• Upvote 1

I'm still on here!  I go way back to two weeks after the original RORMJ forum was created 

Yo, one of the realest of the OG's right here despite not doing leagues for a while. I don't play RoR anymore. I even remember RoR before Box5 started Grave Digger (version 0.31). I'm old.

• Upvote 1

Still here. It has been at least 5 or 6 years on this site. I sure do miss all the hype of the truck packs coming out, all the hype and competitive sides of the leagues and special events, seeing actual content on almost every post in SYP (Not kids fighting), members who we as a community hated together (and yes, all the older users know exactly what names come to mind instantly:lol:) I just remember and miss when this site was at its prime and full of amazing content and friendly people you could talk MT's about.

• Upvote 1

idk if i count as an OG, but ill throw my graphics card in there.

Second what Bo said. I remember when i first joined. I could literally hop on SM everyday and there would be something new to download. I remember first stumbling upon an SYP thread and my head almost blowing due to the sick stuff i saw people making. It was a progression. You could see the majority of people on here kept pushing the bar as far as content and variety is concerned. For sure sparked the fire for me to start making my own content. I've met a lot of cool people on this site, even some that developed into real life friendships. I must say, this website has done a lot more for me than i would have ever imagined.

#LongLiveSimMonsters #AlwaysASimMonster

1 hour ago, RockCrwlr said:

Me and GAVUD HILL are still alive B)

KLAYTON. Miss u dawg

• Upvote 1

I rarely come on the site anymore but technically speaking I'm still "here".

I also hopefully count as an OG considering I joined in Feb 2011.