Got a Question about SMRA? Ask Here!

Outlawed

Rather then answering the same relative questions to multiple people via personal messaging, I figured this would be better so everyone can see it. There are no stupid questions, if there is anything you need light shed or having trouble understanding ask away!

Aight, first of all, thanks for making this.  I'm considering signing up for SMRA with a to-be-created truck, and running a partially to severally-limited schedule.

Could you elaborate a little more on the process of the booking system? When or how long before each event does that open?

Thanks!

@Tom Deents
I like to keep things simple, basically:
-You have the option to run on either Friday @8pm EST or Saturday @8pm EST.
-The amount of events you get to run depends the amount of people that sign up. Each event has a max field size of 12 trucks, so if each tour gets 12 or less trucks, those people will run all 8 events. If they get more then 12, (depending on the total amount), they might get 6-8 events. Regardless everyone participating will get the same amount of events to make the point series that we use to qualify drivers into "world finals" event fair.
-The schedule (which is to be posted) for both "tours" has 8 events, with a "world finals" event at the end.

TL:DR? Sign up, pick a day to participate on, enjoy!