invisible parts on truck .39

vegasfest

Question

4 answers to this question

I know how to fix this problem, it happens a lot with quite a few of Fern Bern's trucks, I'm actually planning on making a tutorial on it soon for my You Tube channel, I'll edit this post when it's uploaded (That is if I can remember since I have the attention span of a squirrel, lol).

But for now I'll try to explain the best I can. First of all, open up your .truck file and scroll down to all of the truck props. When you see lines that say things like these:

;front

;rear

or any other lines in the props section that don't have number coding or whatever. What I did was delete the ;front, ;rear, etc. lines entirely. DON'T delete any lines in the props section that has numbers or a mesh file name. And don't change any mesh files around. When you're done, save changes, place the truck back in the zip, then it should appear visible. If it's still invisible, then make sure you don't have the same zip file in a different ROR folder in that version, if that doesn't work, then try regening the cache. If you can't understand what I mean, then you might wanna wait until I post the tutorial.

These images are from the Mr Destruction .truck file, it's not the same truck, but it's a general idea of what you should get at the end.

Before:

image.png

After:

image.png

EDIT: HERE'S THE VIDEO TUTORIAL:

On 11/20/2017 at 7:36 PM, ABgamerX said:

I know how to fix this problem, it happens a lot with quite a few of Fern Bern's trucks, I'm actually planning on making a tutorial on it soon for my You Tube channel, I'll edit this post when it's uploaded (That is if I can remember since I have the attention span of a squirrel, lol).

But for now I'll try to explain the best I can. First of all, open up your .truck file and scroll down to all of the truck props. When you see lines that say things like these:

;front

;rear

or any other lines in the props section that don't have number coding or whatever. What I did was delete the ;front, ;rear, etc. lines entirely. DON'T delete any lines in the props section that has numbers or a mesh file name. And don't change any mesh files around. When you're done, save changes, place the truck back in the zip, then it should appear visible. If it's still invisible, then make sure you don't have the same zip file in a different ROR folder in that version, if that doesn't work, then try regening the cache. If you can't understand what I mean, then you might wanna wait until I post the tutorial.

These images are from the Mr Destruction .truck file, it's not the same truck, but it's a general idea of what you should get at the end.

Before:

After:

thanks it worked