An idea

Nick Migues

So i'm not sure if this is the right place for this, so if someone knows the correct forum to post this in feel free to move it lol. So I had an idea that maybe I thought it'd be cool if I wrote like a weekly  blog kind of deal just to kind of share what its like to be on the road on a team and be a crew guy. Of course, this year im with a new team, rather than Darren and Kaylyn I'm now with Team RKMT, crewing for Trent Montgomery and Jack Brown in Megalodon and Monster Mutt Rottweiler. I'm very excited to start with this new team, it's gonna be a blast and its really special because I'm also on this crew with my girlfriend so its just going to be a fun year, and I thought it'd be fun to share my experiences with everyone. I'd like to know what yall think of the idea! So please let me know if you'd be interested in reading something like this, weekly, throughout first quarter and beyond. Thanks!- Nick Migues

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

So i'm not sure if this is the right place for this, so if someone knows the correct forum to post this in feel free to move it lol. So I had an idea that maybe I thought it'd be cool if I wrote like a weekly  blog kind of deal just to kind of share what its like to be on the road on a team and be a crew guy. Of course, this year im with a new team, rather than Darren and Kaylyn I'm now with Team RKMT, crewing for Trent Montgomery and Jack Brown in Megalodon and Monster Mutt Rottweiler. I'm very excited to start with this new team, it's gonna be a blast and its really special because I'm also on this crew with my girlfriend so its just going to be a fun year, and I thought it'd be fun to share my experiences with everyone. I'd like to know what yall think of the idea! So please let me know if you'd be interested in reading something like this, weekly, throughout first quarter and beyond. Thanks!- Nick Migues

Sounds super interesting, cant wait to see what this becomes!