Thank you guys for everything

Hagan Moskau

First off, this is not a goodbye post. I just want to point that out. So I'm in college now as some of you may know, and I've had time to think back at the many things I've learned from this site. I was in engineering class yesterday, and I was trying to program an Arduino robot, and as we were trying to program it, I realized we were programming it with the Arduino program. It is exactly like Notepad to edit the truck files. And because of you guys teaching me how to make ROR monster trucks, I'm ahead of the rest of my class right now. And I have you guys to thank for this. You guys may think I'm crazy or it's just a coincidence, but you guys have know idea the things I'm able to do with these tips. I really would like to say thank you guys so much for everything. I know we tend to get into disagreements here and there, but you guys have no idea how thankful I am to have been with you guys these last 7 years. Again, I'm not saying goodbye, but more like reminiscing of the many things I was able to do on this site. Thank you all for the support, I wouldn't have been in this position if it weren't for everyone of you guys. 

- Hagan Moskau

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4