Show Your Project Chapter 61

MarcosMCM

13 minutes ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

I'm Made some Major updates to Scooby doo 2018 and Rotty 2018 currently pending approval

different Chassis,Rims

different chassis got the tail in 

Dual chassis and headers? Never seen that one before.

3 minutes ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

I'm Made some Major updates to Scooby doo 2018 and Rotty 2018 currently pending approval

different Chassis,Rims

Next time, PLEASE post here so we can give input before uploading immediately, because these look even worse than before. You never took out any of the original chassis, never got rid of any of the original shocks (as a matter of fact, you did not remove any of the old props from the trucks), and none of the trucks don't even closely look like any of the current Rottweiler and Scooby Doo.

10 minutes ago, ABgamerX said:

Next time, PLEASE post here so we can give input before uploading immediately, because these look even worse than before. You never took out any of the original chassis, never got rid of any of the original shocks (as a matter of fact, you did not remove any of the old props from the trucks), and none of the trucks don't even closely look like any of the current Rottweiler and Scooby Doo.

Bro, chill tf out. He just needs some help and he'll be a future fernBurn for all we know.

25 minutes ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

different Chassis,Rims

I'm glad you're getting into this, but keep in mind, you need to remove the body from the original chassis. Otherwise the project looks like absolute cancer. I recommend you ask for some tips from veteran creators. You can do this man, just put more work into it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Bro, chill tf out. He just needs some help and he'll be a future fernBurn for all we know.

I'm glad you're getting into this, but keep in mind, you need to remove the body from the original chassis. Otherwise the project looks like absolute cancer. I recommend you ask for some tips from veteran creators. You can do this man, just put more work into it.

Ok thanks for the advise and I’m learning to ask you guys for help 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Ok thanks for the advise and I’m learning to ask you guys for help 

I understand that, and I'm sorry if I sounded like a d!ck. I'm just trying to say that you need to take your time with your projects. If you think you're done, then you should post it here so we can give constructive criticism so you can try and fix it. If you think you've got everything fixed, you can post here or in help and support. If people like the way it is after that, then you can probably go ahead and release it. Just don't rush to get things released, especially when they're not at 100%

27 minutes ago, ABgamerX said:

I understand that, and I'm sorry if I sounded like a d!ck. I'm just trying to say that you need to take your time with your projects. If you think you're done, then you should post it here so we can give constructive criticism so you can try and fix it. If you think you've got everything fixed, you can post here or in help and support. If people like the way it is after that, then you can probably go ahead and release it. Just don't rush to get things released, especially when they're not at 100%

Ok I understand now

2 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

different Chassis,Rims

Rottweiler's tail needs to be shorter and the tongue is going through the front part of the chassis