Show Your Project Chapter 61

MarcosMCM

2 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

why is the body so small.......?

Also redoing this for the PEI pack, was not satiated with Ferns with the wrong chassis, so Decided to fix it and add it to the pack.

Long post incoming.

From the looks of it, your chassis is wrong too.

I know I've said this a million times, but the chassis is closer to something like this (used Pouncer as an example).

qCuVQ0f.png

From the looks of it, you took a new gen PEI and added some rods to make it seem like an older gen (used Hooked SUV as an example).

AkmRfh1.png

The Wall of Steel video shows a close up of the chassis and it's most definitely an older gen PEI, probably with some modifications done to it that can't be seen under the body.

bJIXUyC.png

I downloaded the chassis pack a while ago and also noticed that it was like that for a lot of the trucks in that pack, along with GD14.

3 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

this is the Show Your Projects thread not the Screenshots thread.
anywho rebuilt a truck for @ABgamerX needs some fixes thou

Please upscale that body and raise the shocks on it. The shocks shouldn't mount to the lexan. There are also a couple of node oddities, like hydros raised too high, swaybars/links not connected, etc. I would definitely take some time and make sure the nodes are 100% right before anything.

37 minutes ago, erhminer said:

That track looks dope man, I love how far you've come as a track maker. You haven't failed to impress me yet man! Keep it up!

3 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Monster Mutt Lowrider :lol:

As much as I like seeing new content posted here, if you honestly meant that as a meme, then it should go in the Fail Pictures thread. Otherwise, I would take some time and make sure you 100% know what you're doing before throwing something together. I've seen some of your work around here and it's actually pretty good. Just take your time, and you'll definitely have something really good.

Idk, it's the weekend, maybe I'll have something to actually show for myself in a few days.

/endwordwall

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Give Me your Opinions what can I do to make this truck better I know its on the wrong chassis and has a lot of missing parts

Use a more updated body model. Also, it seems like you're rushing through projects. Slow down and take some time. Look at pics of the real thing to make sure you make things accurate.