Show Your Project Chapter 61

MarcosMCM

47 minutes ago, CIDRA racer said:

For the penda tracks have you made sure they are the proper track lengths?

Also your rca dome floor seems like it is quite a bit to large

Yeah i have made a few passes on the tracks and it's pretty similar. Your comment made me think the lenght is messed, i'll check again same for RCA just in case.

Get the Dawghouse ready for a new mutt! Updating Blaise's Brutus. I noticed a few things incorrect such as wrong rims on 2015, black tie rods instead of red ones, wrong logo on 2016 (I think). I've made all adjustments on this new Brutus that Brad Allen drove last year but has yet to be run this year so far as I know. Suggestions are appreaciated!

EDIT: I have made the new logo (Took one out of an archive and warped it in the middle to bend over the wheel well correctly) I am waiting for my friend @FloridaBoy to paint the fur over the old logo so it doesn't look bad when I put new one on.

Y2Ypycz.pngEeAbRrX.png

ESuCZB0.png

Haha, last pic is my favorite... Brutus learned a new trick! I will be checking for suggestions and comments!

Edited by ChaoticMayhem
Lol Double D. Made a mistake and edited my post and took pics out. Sorry about that!
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Get the Dawghouse ready for a new mutt! Updating Blaise's Brutus. I noticed a few things incorrect such as wrong rims on 2015, black tie rods instead of red ones, wrong logo on 2016 (I think). I've made all adjustments on this new Brutus that Brad Allen drove last year but has yet to be run this year so far as I know. Suggestions are appreaciated!

EDIT: I have made the new logo (Took one out of an archive and warped it in the middle to bend over the wheel well correctly) I am waiting for my friend @FloridaBoy to paint the fur over the old logo so it doesn't look bad when I put new one on.

Haha, last pic is my favorite... Brutus learned a new trick! I will be checking for suggestions and comments!

Thats Hot

Edited by Double.D ッ
Removed pictures from quote.

14 hours ago, Swegliner849 said:

Trenton wanted me to make some tracks for RoRMTC, didnt want much detail because some fps issues i had in my pc, still putted some little detail here and there

Oh god please use my newer trailers.  Those are so old and terrible looking.  I'm pretty sure my latest are in the scrapyard section

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Swegliner849 said:

Yeah i have made a few passes on the tracks and it's pretty similar. Your comment made me think the lenght is messed, i'll check again same for RCA just in case.

if i remember correctly outdoors was a 250 ft ( 76.2m ingame) track, and rca dome was 150 ft (45.72m) you can check these online with another player

• Like 1

On 2/24/2018 at 6:46 AM, PaukenDigger said:

Made a custom Rage for a tour and other things but accidentally made the black and the white Rage.

Orange Rage is more for Feld shows while the white is for Indy shows and the black one is for Vegas or WF

i actually like the look of these, but one question.................Why would FELD allow Cory to run a giant MTT sticker by the name and a smaller MTT sticker on the window?

1 hour ago, fernBurn said:

i actually like the look of these, but one question.................Why would FELD allow Cory to run a giant MTT sticker by the name and a smaller MTT sticker on the window?

Thanks and lol, shhh they can't see. I was thinking about putting something else there but idk yet

30 minutes ago, MoreMonsterJam said:

inside the cab, the rims, the fuel cell

?

15 minutes ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

I know I've been posting a lot but I promise this is my last post ok Saigon Shaker 2018

That's not bad, looks like there's some duplicate props, like swaybars, and some untextured stuff, but other than that looks good

17 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

I know I've been posting a lot but I promise this is my last post ok Saigon Shaker 2018

*Pic*

It looks like you took mine...and changed the rims? A lot of stuff is untextured and you seem to have duplicate sway bars above the ones I have placed. As Kozak said above, you don't have the correct chassis.