Show Your Project Chapter 61

MarcosMCM

4 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Felt a bit obligated to do something, New NN, New Props, new body, nowhere near done.

Thanks to  @fernBurn for big help with the Body

Now we're in  business!

Just shorten that wheel base a hair and you got my vote

14 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Not Much New just Added Texture to Zman's Monster Mutt Tounge

just saying that this looks nothing like the real monster mutt, body wise at least. i do know its is rottweiler but if you gonna do a monster mutt use this picture as a example as it has quite a few differences from rottweiler .

Image result for Monster mutt 2017

1 hour ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

tried making a "camo" avenger its not really camo anymore (Sorry For the ugly white rims)

not trying to sound mean but bro you need to stick to one project finish it then start the next

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Swegliner849 said:

Here is my truck for RoR STS.

Didn't want to do any more modern Feld trucks but when i saw whiplash back in the livestream i liked it a lot, now this is not an exact replica because when it became to real life it looked too wide, the cab was too square and it wasn't how i spected it to look so i made it how i thought it would look, Big thanks to my boy @Chazzymp for painting the body. 

I love it!! @Swegliner849

12 minutes ago, Swegliner849 said:

Didn't want to do any more modern Feld trucks but when i saw whiplash back in the livestream i liked it a lot, now this is not an exact replica because when it became to real life it looked too wide, the cab was too square and it wasn't how i spected it to look so i made it how i thought it would look, Big thanks to my boy @Chazzymp for painting the body. 

whiplish.JPG

What livestream I want to watch it!

3 hours ago, Swegliner849 said:

*Whiplash*

Looks alright. What's going on with the low quality paint though?