Show Your Project Chapter 61

MarcosMCM

7 hours ago, Gronk88 said:

look up a pic of the truck irl it dosent have any sponsor plates so he did get it not having sponsor plates right so yea

"so yea" cant help but notice the sponsor plates here hmmmm

nqhbr8mistj6d0fzg.jpg

21 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

*Black Pearl*

Not sure if it's a repli-custom or not but along with the sponsor plates I'd recommend changing the shock fluid reservoirs to a chrome/silver based off the picture above 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, maxdman said:

Not sure if it's a repli-custom or not but along with the sponsor plates I'd recommend changing the shock fluid reservoirs to a chrome/silver based off the picture above 

the shock fluid reservoirs or more of a gold and silver color.

1 hour ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

add a what ever this is on the hood like the one mike drove in minny (Not the best) still don't know what chass he ran 

The Wrecking Crew chassis. The old Avenger that got changed into Wrecking Crew after last years WF and has been John Gordon’s Scooby Doo for first quarter this year 

20 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

quick random question what chassis was Mike running in Minny 2017?

Wrecking Crew (Mike) uses Jim's old Avenger chassis which is ran rn with scooby doo on it

8 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

add a what ever this is on the hood like the one mike drove in minny (Not the best) still don't know what chass he ran 

that looks actually pretty good better than anything i can do

Edited by Jon Cannon

3 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

That's the chassis from Rage, right? I mean do what you want, but if it's a repli-custom it doesn't look bad the way it is now in my opinion;

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jon Cannon said:

That's the chassis from Rage, right? I mean do what you want, but if it's a repli-custom it doesn't look bad the way it is now in my opinion;

Yeah it’s on a rage chassi but I ll probably change it soon 

4 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

hot truck

Wow that looks really amazing! I like replic-customs because you can do what ever the hell you want with them 

11 minutes ago, Chazzymp said:

I took some time to try and make the truck standalone so it should be properly working for .4 users.

Now time for another project

i still recommend lining up the sway bars to make it look that much better.