Show Your Project Chapter 61

MarcosMCM

1 hour ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Whoops!

I tried to make zombie 2017 on a barbarian chas  like the one Devin drove in 2017 lets say it didn't come out good

The Zombie needs to be resized. It was made to fit a really narrow chassis when it was originally published. Trust me, you're not the only one who has struggled with that body swap. As for the arms, what I've done is I've copied the original truck file for Zombie, not the file for the truck I'm putting the chassis under. Then I just copy in the props and it works out perfectly!

5 hours ago, Josh Gajewski said:

my truck is Wasteland lol Franks is Hoonigan lol

im aware. Just informing you and frank that the truck already exists. nothing more. Now lets get back to viewing peoples beautiful tracks/ trucks 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steiale said:

The Zombie needs to be resized. It was made to fit a really narrow chassis when it was originally published. Trust me, you're not the only one who has struggled with that body swap. As for the arms, what I've done is I've copied the original truck file for Zombie, not the file for the truck I'm putting the chassis under. Then I just copy in the props and it works out perfectly!

Can you tell me that in a more descriptive way I swear My mind is off today XD

First I would like to say I know this is really nothing at all, but after a year or even more break and a new computer. I finally finished installing and getting everything setup as far as Blender 2.75 goes. (Everyone runs 2.49b or 2.65 as far as I know) so it did take a while. Also took a bit to re-learn pretty much everything. So I got a pretty nice and smooth ramp made and got the exporter to finally work. So nothing big as of now but know im coming up with something good.

kQS0Nig.jpg

dFG4dC2.png

UB1Pqyk.jpg

(My graphics are all the way and these print screens make it look terrible.. is that just me or?)

• Upvote 3