Show Your Project Chapter 61

MarcosMCM

On 2/2/2018 at 4:33 AM, nks1996 said:

id say the cab is looking good for being free handed so far

now this was kinda a side project i was messing with when i was tossing around the idea of a monster truck throwdown tour but that has since been abandoned ill still finish this and a few projects mainly an extremely large project centered around the current team im working for so be on the look out for that sometime in 2018

UPDATE:

just finished the hood and i feel it looks really good as of right now

oh theres also these ive had in the wings and just now decided to show off

loader idea all to @xNITROxBUNNYx truck is all his design i just translated to design to blender

another truck from the throwdown tour idea was crude behavior still work to be done here

for old @Chazzymp another one to add to the jester pack (still in the works)

and this one has had me excited for a while as do quite a few other designs from this awesome concept artist its michael arndt's optimus prime (sofar)

thats all for now 

Could you possibly teach me how to modfy the shape of a body in blender sometime? You have my discord lol.

The body is a lot wider on the real truck, yes. The Willys body from Captain's Curse was molded to fit that particular chassis which was narrower. But now because FELD bodies need to be able to be put on any chassis, they all fit the demensions of the Ford pick up bodies. In my personal opinion, the new body looks stupid, and I'd rather see it narrower so maybe as a replicustom or something you could use the narrow body on a narrow chassis. 

• Upvote 2