Show Your Project Chapter 61

MarcosMCM

57 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Pretty sure the Northern Nightmare body is a crew cab F-150. Not an extended cab.

Yep it’s a crew cab. Only trucks that run that body that I know of is Northern Nightmare, Nitro Menace and Jailbird 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

Yep it’s a crew cab. Only trucks that run that body that I know of is Northern Nightmare, Nitro Menace and Jailbird 

*cough* madusa06.jpg*cough*

Jetix, XD, 106.7 the fox, and Pastrana 199 also have used crew cabs. I'm wondering if anyone will ever make the dodge pastrana 199. or Paul Cohen's pastrana 199.

also I'm well aware you said RUN not RAN. just figured I'd mention those trucks.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, fernBurn said:

lol yea i know that part, but im mainly talking about the front clip (whole body in Nitro's Circus' case)

you guys keep putting it on the same ugly outdated F150 clip that makes the truck look horrible....for Northern Nightmare how hard would it be to just add the newest front clip??

Added:

If you just looked at em, you'd realize you can just do some minor adjustments, and you'll instantly have  a better body (sounds like a diet commercial)

Literally, took me not even 5 minutes to just throw something together. Really, all it needs now is a new UV map and you're golden

Guys just gotta start making do with what you have and stop waiting for others to do it.

agreed its not too hard to modify the bodies well certain ones are easier than others at the moment ive been hard at work reworking the armed forces 5 ram rebel body

16 minutes ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

I tried making rage 2017 the one from minny 2017 what you guys think? tell me what I need to fix

i mean its a start but to make the new one you would have to redo the blend work. it didnt use those headers.

Cory and Jim ran these in minny

fiaslwaggk3qdaizg.jpg