Rigs of Rods Monster Truck Challenge Season 1 Sign - ups

Trenton Ray

5 hours ago, Acespence3195 said:

I’m having issues trying to post the links. I have the trucks just can’t find the links. Sorry this is my first time attempting a league. Also my war wagon loads and is the body looks very dark almost to the point you can’t see anything. Would that be a lighting issue or a skin issue?

It's okay you have 2 months to get situated to be honest I don't know but I'll ask around and try to narrow down that problem for you sound good?

58 minutes ago, baggerman19 said:

It's okay you have 2 months to get situated to be honest I don't know but I'll ask around and try to narrow down that problem for you sound good?

That’d be awesome man thank you. I don’t want to look like an idiot when this starts lol I want to get some fun runs in before hand but for some reason multiplayer doesn’t work on my ROR

10 hours ago, Acespence3195 said:

I’m having issues trying to post the links. I have the trucks just can’t find the links. Sorry this is my first time attempting a league. Also my war wagon loads and is the body looks very dark almost to the point you can’t see anything. Would that be a lighting issue or a skin issue?

Could be the version of ROR you have creating issues for the truck. I would suggest something 0.4 if you don't have it already.

58 minutes ago, Joey B. said:

Do you have to sign up for both 80's and 90's trucks or can you choose?

The league will be going back and forth all season between 80's and 90's track. So if you want to be apart of the full season with us, you will have to choose an a truck from each era. If you wish to be apart of this, I would suggest picking 2 trucks quickly so you have them and aren't left with a truck that you have to make. 

2 minutes ago, DoubleLL said:

The league will be going back and forth all season between 80's and 90's track. So if you want to be apart of the full season with us, you will have to choose an a truck from each era. If you wish to be apart of this, I would suggest picking 2 trucks quickly so you have them and aren't left with a truck that you have to make. 

Okay, thank you.

2 hours ago, DoubleLL said:

Could be the version of ROR you have creating issues for the truck. I would suggest something 0.4 if you don't have it already.

That’s the only version I have is 0.4 I thought the same thing and I’ve played around with the display settings. I have no idea what it is

1 hour ago, ColorfulCrayons said:

Name: Ryan Jones

Discord: HAPPY SEVENTEENTH RUSEV DAY#9503

80's Truck: Gentle Ben

90's Truck: Eradicator

Let me know if my discord name doesn't work. Also, sorry if it's asked but is it .4 or .37?

Anything from 0.38-4.6 is what will be ran for this league.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys I am excited to see some of these old trucks racing again If I have two months I can redo some of these for you guys  I have redone a few of the leafers and have a lot more ready to get done. So far I have     -Redone- Bigfoot 1 ,First Blood ,Texas Armadillo , Gravedigger 1&2 ,          Skoal Bandit & Skoal Crusher , Leadfoot , Aces High , MadDog Racer ( new ) , Taurus 1 , Taurus 1 85 version & Taurus 2 , Bearfoot 1 , Bearfoot 4 , & Bearfoot 4 88version , Goliath and Goliath Brown version  / Will be done in the next week or two Monster Vette ,Krimson Krusher ,Frankenstein ,Super Pete , Blood Sport , Pony Express , Casper 1 & 2 , Flyin High if there is one you want done or redone let me know and i will see what i can do  I will put them in a pack with a link when done  I can all so make a leafer Blend file pack to help

YhKyqnt.pngdY5z6be.pngwL782WK.pngaTNUdXz.pnguDVGQCb.pngFk9kfUG.pngDt8j4Xy.pngv2WW84n.pngUaMyDv7.pngYiLUfvz.pngF7Id11a.pngSSojodm.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

On 1/17/2018 at 11:48 PM, DoubleLL said:

You may run NWO, please be sure that it's a Replica and NOT a *Replica-Custom.* Thank You! Also we would like it if you could add you real name as well.

Got it; will probably have something together soon