Forgotten drivers

NASCARJoey1234

There were drivers that people know. Some forgot. Here are a few drivers that are forgotten. WARNING: These were the drivers I only saw on TV or YT. I don't usually watch live events at small arenas.

Bobby Par- Team Suzuki

Bobby debuted at around 2007. He ran a lot of events in 2008 and went to the World finals 9 doing both Freestyle and Racing. After Minneapolis 2008 which was his last event. He retired.

Sky Harley- Sting and Nitro Hornet

Sky Harley debuted in 2000 driving Sting. After the world finals 1 he left Monster Jam and Tony Farrell drove Sting before Blue Thunder. Sky returned at Phoenix in 2012 driving Nitro Hornet but only did Racing. Daron Basl replaced him.

Matthew Powers- Shattered

Matthew debuted at San Diego in 2009 Driving Shattered. He disapered later on after that.

Jason Childress- Batman

Jason made his debut at the World Finals 7. John Seasock replaced him after that.

Joe Miller- Iron Outlaw

Joe did some events in 2009. He never returned in 2010 only Driving Iron Outlaw in 2009. The events he went to are New Orleans and El Paso.

Sorry if I forgot any more drivers. Please let me know if there are more that are forgotten!