Welcome to NAMT

DannyMackey

iCIDWnu.png

Welcome to North American Monster Trucks, NAMT.  This is an all new league focused entirely around custom trucks and custom tracks.  NAMT will be kicking off in June of this year for a 9 city tour across the United States ending at the first ever NAMT Grand Championship.  More information will be released as the year moves forward, for now here is a quick rundown of the basic rules of this league:

• 8 Regular Season events and 1 Grand Championship event
  • Regular Season events consist of 16 trucks, all racing and freestyling
  • Events will be qualify-in only (fastest of two qualifying laps)
  • Custom trucks only (more information to be posted soon)

Looking forward to hosting NAMT this year, hopefully I will see many of you on the tour.
Also, I’d suggest getting to work on a custom if you don’t have one already!  You all have six months to get ready, so good luck!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

4 hours ago, Joey B. said:

This sounds interesting. But are repli-customs allowed?

Right now, no.  If there's enough people who want to, we can. I'm looking to get everyone to make/use a truck all their own for this league, but nothing is in stone at the moment.

42 minutes ago, DannyMackey said:

Right now, no.  If there's enough people who want to, we can. I'm looking to get everyone to make/use a truck all their own for this league, but nothing is in stone at the moment.

Okay, thank you. I'm just asking because I can't make customs :c but can't wait for this to start