NAMT 2018 Q&A Thread

DannyMackey

1 hour ago, warmachine said:

Is the NAMT settings similar to the SMRA settings, just with a few differences here and there?

The NAMT settings actually are the SMRA settings, just with the addition of the changes to the commands2 lines.

4 hours ago, DannyMackey said:

The NAMT settings actually are the SMRA settings, just with the addition of the changes to the commands2 lines.

Ok sounds good, I think my truck is ready for the league then. Would you like for me to send you the truck file laterso you can check it and make it all looks right? @DannyMackey

• 4 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, warmachine said:

When the league starts, will the tracks we use be tracks that are already made for ror or will NAMT have its own custom tracks for each event? 

NAMT is running all custom tracks at replica stadiums. The tracks are being made new for the league.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DJKBarn said:

This is pretty late and all but, can i adjust the truck height? On the modifications it's an X so I was just wondering.

I probably shouldn't answer for him, but as long as the 4-links stay at least level with the chassis and doesn't dip downward it should be fine.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...