[TRUCK] EarthShaker (Thompson)

NtheDiggerfan

8 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

I 'm to blame for some drama here on this site, but it's all way too competitive. Can't we just post great quality content for everyone instead of stealing things, lying, and arguing about in literally EVERY thread?

what if its not great quality tho? 

I'd love to have Earth Shaker, but I have no idea how to make a truck from scratch.  (I'm willing to learn tho, just haven't gotten around to it yet)

Maybe @Mark Colineri would be kind enough to make it if nobody else is willing to share it?  He did say it was pretty easy although it's respectable if he doesn't want to or he doesn't have time.

21 hours ago, Andrew said:

Ehemmmm

On 3/12/2018 at 7:33 PM, FloridaBoy said:

its already made, just needs some small chassis texture work, Ill ask the creator if he wants to share it in SYP

7 hours ago, monsterjam9876 said:

umm i hope you know you not the only one. i have seen screenshots of another private one...

look, i ve been hard at work on earth shaker the reason its been a while since an update is cause i've done my part in modeling. but i don't know how to export it and i've been trying to learn to map it maybe if some of the content creators would offer help and maybe walk me though it step by step i could learn it faster cause ill be honest i've got 10+ more bodies and countless tracks that could be done but i'm lacking the knowledge and skill to get them 100%finished so bofore you guys tear apart my progress and make me feel like i'm not trying and commititng to making my projects good maybe you guys could offer to help 

5 minutes ago, nks1996 said:

then wheres megaladon

look, i ve been hard at work on earth shaker the reason its been a while since an update is cause i've done my part in modeling. but i don't know how to export it and i've been trying to learn to map it maybe if some of the content creators would offer help and maybe walk me though it step by step i could learn it faster cause ill be honest i've got 10+ more bodies and countless tracks that could be done but i'm lacking the knowledge and skill to get them 100%finished so bofore you guys tear apart my progress and make me feel like i'm not trying and commititng to making my projects good maybe you guys could offer to help 

Hey are you using blender? I could lend a hand.

21 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

Nathan, instead of bragging about something that absolutely doesn't matter why don't you show us some of this "work" you're doing on SYP. Because right now all it seems like is a lot of bark and no bite. Kinda like your relations to the Hall Brothers? Prove me wrong and show us all how much work you've really been doing. 

yes im using blender the biggest issue is mapping my truck cause the bed has so many parts