Question About After-Show at Monster Jam

Sergeant Politeness

So this year for Monster Jam at MBS pit passes are only purchaseable and are 20 dollars (yep, 20 dollars. Other events you can get them for free or pay only 10 but not here so a big ol FU and middle finger to MBS for that) so since I don't want to spend 80 bucks on pit passes I'm wondering do they still do autograph signings after events this year?

17 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Nope. As sad as it is, Feld is ruining Monster Jam. Slowly they're making budget cuts and it's ruining the quality of the show.  They don't have fireworks during, or after the show anymore, the pit party is 1/3 of the size it used to be, no intermission entertainment (Quads, Demo Derby, Motocross,etc.), and they cut the after show autographs too.  Does a Dealership or Business around you run the free pit pass promotion? In Florida Ford Dealers give them Free. Slowly but surely, FELD is ruining MJ. I'm sorry for the off topic rant, but it kind of relates. Check Monsterjam.com for your city, and scroll down to Promotions. A  business around you should be giving them free. 

Enjoy your show,

NtheDiggerfan

Well that sucks out loud. Yeah I've been slowly migrating out of monster trucks over the last couple years. With the price hikes, the lack of many events near me, and finding (gonna be 100% honest here) much better communities and groups given my personality and making friends in those groups I just don't see much reason anymore

1 hour ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Scott Hartstock (Gunslinger) told us it was all rigged, and that Mutant would win racing, Soldier Fortune 2 Wheel, and FS1 freestyle bc it's televised. Surely enough that was the outcome. It is no longer a competition, but a show. When Dennis retired, the sport took a nosedive like I've never seen. sad...

FELD*Entertainment* they are the same people that host Disney on ice stop acting suprised lol. Also they still do after show autographs the hell you mean. The pit party is also bigger then ever the heck you mean, of course they wont have intermission entertainment because THEIRS TRACTORS AND PEOPLE WALKING/DRIVING ON THE TRACK. Also staged? No, rigged. Tell me how you can stage physics. you can only rig them, the judgeszone.com thing is bullcrap.  Also the shows around me have been the same price for like 10 years tickets used to start at 16 bucks for my show, now its only 14. 

We all have our opinions but isnt that why we go to Monster Jam? Entertainment, its a entertaining sport. Also every company in the world has done budget cuts even big companies like Apple, Google, etc but that does not mean they suck. 

I think the idea that Feld is "ruining Monster Jam" is extreme, even though I agree with a lot of your points. The lack of side acts, the predictable moves, and the rushed shows are definitely gripes I have, but it's not really ruining it for me, or for most of the people who show up. Also I don't know why they would get rid of post-show autographs. The drivers will stick around no matter what.

As far as Monster Jam being rigged is concerned, I don't know how that would be possible. Think about how much luck and how many different factors play into the sport itself. How could they possibly manage every variable as to who is going to win and how they do it? Trucks flip, drivers mess up, and parts break. Biased judging is the only way I can imagine something being "rigged". Not to mention, I imagine most of the drivers wouldn't even want to compete if it was rigged, so either Scott was messing with you, or that story isn't real.

• Upvote 1

About the "intermissions" there is no point when the track is still good, nothing is crushed down but in some arena shows with crush cars (Chile for example) there was a motorcycle intermission which was great, but the stadium dirt tracks dont get affected much by the trucks.