Question About After-Show at Monster Jam

Sergeant Politeness

10 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

I have proven that intermission, fireworks, and the pit parties have all been budget cut. The overall quality of the show has gone down. While i dont have physical evidence, i have verbal accounts, proof of the talks, and Scott stating how he would be beaten and when, and the winners of the night. You can not tell me Feld isn't ruining it.

I think you need to get away from FELD shows since its "corrupt, staged, rigged" nature appears to be eating away at your rational way of thinking.  Some of the thing's you're saying are hilariously ridiculous.  

Also "verbal accounts, proof of the talks" are nothing without citing your sources other than just saying "I HEARD IT, THIS PERSON SAID IT".  But still you sound crazy lmao.  But everyone is entitled to their own opinion, don't try to force yours on someone else if they don't want to view it that way

• Upvote 1

Monster Jam is evolving as much as other sports are doing, as i said in another thread in the 90s there was not vans/rvs, just straight car stacks then they brang more cars and vehicles and the dirt started to come, more and more. I know you are trying to defend your side but for me that is not the way thou.

22 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

I have proven that intermission, fireworks, and the pit parties have all been budget cut. The overall quality of the show has gone down. While i dont have physical evidence, i have verbal accounts, proof of the talks, and Scott stating how he would be beaten and when, and the winners of the night. You can not tell me Feld isn't ruining it.

The quality of the show has gone down? YOU ARE LEGIT BLIND. Morgan did f***ing REVERSE SIDEWALLS in Indy last night. If all you care about is pyro, quad wars, and pit parties then yeah, quality of the show has gone down for you but i dont know if you have noticed this but Monster Jam keeps getting more mental every year. Dont complain about everything you dont like and say its just gotten worse. If you dont like this, then Im pretty sure the Monster Truck Throwdown will eventually come to your city. Your trying to get us to unite against something that is evolving more ways than one.

If this is, in some parallel universe, proven to be true, I'm sure Scott Hartsock would love to see you talking about him behind his back.
If this is fake or a joke, which it obviously is, I'm sure Scott Hartsock would love to see you spreading lies under his name.

• Upvote 1