Question About After-Show at Monster Jam

Sergeant Politeness

They have after show autographs at arenas but not stadiums. Which makes sense because arenas don’t have 70,000 people to sign for like stadiums. Besides watch a mj show from 2009 and then watch from today and then sit there and tell me they have not gotten better 😂 Drivers have added way more tricks, trucks are able to handle more abuse and they have designed shows to be just constant action packed, fast moving fun for high entertainment. They definitely made it more exciting I’ll give them that. And believe it or not MJ doesn’t care who wins 

Hi everyone. I am so unbelievably sorry for what has just happened. While i was at Youth Group my little brother got into my account. He's the one in the photo. I hope he didn't offend any of you. He should never have shared any of his views. I do not endorse that, and i am sorry if his childish actions hurt any of you. Contrary to his belief, I actually support the current monster jam. He's just crazy. Thank you all for putting in your thoughts. This wont happen again!

7 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Hi everyone. I am so unbelievably sorry for what has just happened. While i was at Youth Group my little brother got into my account. He's the one in the photo. I hope he didn't offend any of you. He should never have shared any of his views. I do not endorse that, and i am sorry if his childish actions hurt any of you. Contrary to his belief, I actually support the current monster jam. He's just crazy. Thank you all for putting in your thoughts. This wont happen again!

I think I got a little cancer from this damage control attempt..... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Excuse me, I am not quite sure what this means. I was out camping with my youth group over the weekend. My younger brother got on my computer and created this mess. I hope you all understand...

I'm buying this as much as I am those $20 pit pass tickets.

Anywho, wheres that downvote button?

• Upvote 1

I am deeply offended that all of you believe this. Let's just try to move forward without a bump in the road. I am a part of the Grace Family Church here in my home town. I am going to share a link with you if you are interested in joining the youth group.

https://gfconline.com/

Thank you all for your understanding. 

31 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Honestly, you would be better off if you just told the truth and didn't try to make excuses. If you're going to say these things, you might as well stick to them, or admit that you're wrong.