World Finals XIX Discussion

TheRetroStyle

Wasn't that container on the backflip ramp painted last year? If it really is a dirt ramp this time around, then I'm surprised.

Good to know the fountain jump's sticking around. And according to the banners, the track will be green and yellow yet again.

2 hours ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Also, Jester is Purple this year. Go look at his Insta. He said the secret paint code was: "The color rhymes with Avocado translated to spanish." Morado is purple in spanish.

Rojo =  Red

Amarillo = Yellow 

Rosado = Pink

Blanco = White

Dorado = Gold

Plateado = Silver

There are way more colors that end with an O, lmao.  Also, in order for something to rhyme, it typically matches in syllable count.  Avocado has 4 syllable while morado is only 3.  Purple is in my opinion, quite a stretch.

11 minutes ago, DrunkenGinger said:

Rojo =  Red

Amarillo = Yellow 

Rosado = Pink

Blanco = White

Dorado = Gold

Plateado = Silver

There are way more colors that end with an O, lmao.  Also, in order for something to rhyme, it typically matches in syllable count.  Avocado has 4 syllable while morado is only 3.  Purple is in my opinion, quite a stretch.

Yes, but of all the colors you said only red and possibly the right shade of gold could match the dark shade in the pic...also according to what you said about rhymes: silver and purple are the only options, but silver is too light, that being said purple doesn't seem like much of a stretch at all. Like I said look at the shade of the body in the pic 

That middle ramp makes me think we might see a double backflip attempt, love the pond. That thing about duplicate bodies is interesting, that might explain why the hood green color doesnt match the door color. Aswell explains why it used a similar side logo of 2017's wf avenger logo. If he is doing that i hope he is keeping the nomad.

oooo 1000th post

45 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Why won't it let me upload a picture? I just made a prediction truck but i can't attach the file... It always says maximum 30 kbs eventhough mine is like 20

The site as an unusable limit for file uploading to avoid using too much bandwidth.  You can upload files to sites like imgur and copy the links into your posts.

31 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

My Jester Prediction:

so the thing with that color when you black and white a picture (like they did) they will go to their closest grey, black or white, purple is much to dark to come close to the grey color with the body on the left (the new one) a silver, yellow and light shade of gold match the best. after my bit of testing the yellowish gold I came out with was really close (hex code: AF9200).

Let's see where this goes. I'm excited to see if he went with the purple or gold. I like a rich speckled purple better but that's just me. Edit- It's just me flying out to Vegas, leaving the family behind. do you all know of a live stream they can watch? I know MJ doesn't do an official one.